Fort Minor Cell Stickers free

plowmanr

Does anyone that DOES NOT have any Fort Minor stuff like to have some FM cell phone stickers? I have some left from my VP a few weeks ago(I only have 10, so I'll send 5 to two different people PLUS one FM Album Cover Sticker to each person as well---I have a couple of those left too.

Recap---I'll send two people 5 cell stickers (for you and friends) and 1 album cover sticker. :thumbsup:

Let me get one and scan it...it'll take a few minutes so don't leave. I'll edit this post to show the pic in a few minutes.

I'm going to try again b/c it's taking way too long. Just a few more minutes so I can scan it again. :D

Okay....for some reason I'm having major trouble posting pictures here. I'm going to keep trying to post them, so check back here sometime. I should hopefully have it up in a few minutes. It keeps messing up.....

How can I make my picture smaller? It keep telling me that my picture is too big, but I can't get it any smaller than what I have it at. Any ideas???

Here it is. I decided to post it in a new message without the others in it and it uploaded right away.

Attachments

• fmstuff (2).jpg
    fmstuff (2).jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 145
Don't worry! I can divide it out even more if that's okay with everyone. I can send three sets (three cell stickers each and one album cover sticker---I only have three left of those so I can only do three people). Sound great? If Dark Collision wants one, I can send the extra cell sticker (there'd only be one left if you want it).

That includes you, Jeezy, if you still want some. _de(\)emy_, Hyper, Jeezy , If you can PM me the info I can send them out (I'll be sending you each 3 cell stickers and one album cover sticker). That's all I have left from the VP. Dark Collision, I'll have one cell sticker left if you want it. PLEASE don't sell these (I doubt any of you would, but I just thought I'd add that). Give them to your friends. :)

Can everyone PM me their info by Monday? I'll stop by the post office to buy more stamps and send them off then. Try to PM me by Monday. All of you (that have posted here as of now) can PM me and I'll figure out how to divide it between everyone. I only have 10 cell stickers and three album cover stickers left, so I can only divide it between the 5 of you.

Based on the order of response:
1. _de(\)emy_ (I'll send 2 cell stickers and one album cover sticker)
2. Hyper (I'll send 2 cell stickers and one album cover sticker)
3. Jeezy (I'll send 2 cell stickers and one album cover sticker)
4. Dark Collision (I'll send 2 cell stickers)
5. Breakdown Conspiracy (I'll send 2 cell stickers)

Sorry to anyone else, but that's all I can do because that's all I have left.

Just remembered Monday is Memorial Day so they'll be sent Tuesday. I have all the info for everyone, so we're set.

Azem---Did you write your sig? Awesome stuff.

Back