Fort Minor confirmed for Carling Weekender in Reading.

o0SugaxNxSpice0o

Clive Billy Johnson
Great news for Uk fans! The Carling Weekender festival which takes place in both Leeds and Reading have confirmed that Fort Minor, the solo project set by Mike Shinoda, will be performing at the Reading festival (Not Leeds though)! This event will take place from Friday 26th August, to Sunday 28th at Richfield Avenue, Reading.

Fort Minor will be on the Dance Stage on Friday 26th August. Anyone lucky enough to have gotten tickets, be sure to check them out ;)
Other bands that will be at the festival are: The Killers, Fall out boy, Funeral For A Friend, Foo Fighters, Iron Maiden plus a ton more acts, so it sounds like a great line up for all and a definate must see.

Apparently you can still book the limited number of tickets released by organisers, but they might be sold out already. For more information on tickets and the festival, visit the Reading Festival website or the Leeds Festival site.
Live streaming of the bands on the main stage will be up on the day, but it doesn't say anything about streaming the footage on the dance stage :confused: .

No, this is not confirmed. FortMinor.com will have all confirmed stuff, as said by Mike. He said what you are hearing now is just rumors.

:p Mike said the live show things were rumors and nothing was confirmed yet. Don't rewrite it though, it's fine :)

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
Um ok lol. I just hope I'm not building up false hopes or anything, but it was on the website so I wrote it heh. Hm, I'll check Fort Minor tomorrow and if they've still not announced it, I may write it off as a rumor. The Reading Festival website seems like a pretty reliable source site though.
hahninator is right...that's what mike said and that's what's written on his site
we just have to wait and see if he confirmes ii or not

Nothing ever happens in Canada?! Nothing ever happens in Colorado. We've had, like a total of 3 or 4 shows here...
By the way, congrats on the 4k. XD

Vash_the_Stampede said:
Nothing ever happens in Canada?! Nothing ever happens in Colorado. We've had, like a total of 3 or 4 shows here...
By the way, congrats on the 4k. XD

Umm, LP has played 3-4 in most places including Canada and Colorado.

Double post. Here we go with the FM schedule. Don is going to the one on 8/26 in Reading :D

Thursday 8/18
Brussels, Belgium - Pukkelpop Festival - Dance Hall Stage, 8:10 pm

Friday 8/19
Walibi World, Holland - Lowlands Festival - Brave Stage, 8 pm

Saturday 8/20
Erfurt, Germany - Highfields Festival, Main Stage, 3:15 pm

Tuesday 8/23
London, England - Shepherds Bush Empire, Opening for the roots, 8:00 pm

Thursday 8/25
Paris, France - Rock en Seine Festival, Main Stage, 4:55 pm

Friday 8/26
Reading, England - Reading Festival, Dance Stage, 7:10 pm

Note: Alhough it's not listed on the tour list, they are expected to play at the Leeds Festival on August 27.

Back