Forum Leaders

uwantme2b

Hi,

I have a point to raise.
I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned elsewhere, but I didn't see it in my travels - but anyway -

While looking at the 'Forum Leaders' page, I noticed that our the members who run the News (names in orange,) were at the top under Moderators, and then appeared *again* at the bottom under News Leaders. I thought they weren't moderaters, and if they are, why aren't they under the list with all the yellow mods?

Sorry about this, I'm just a bit confused :/

meh, if you look closer, you'll see they only moderate two forums. lp central and lp news. they're not.. entirely moderators, they just need to be able to change stuff in those two forums.

uwantme2b said:
Hi,

I have a point to raise.
I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned elsewhere, but I didn't see it in my travels - but anyway -

While looking at the 'Forum Leaders' page, I noticed that our the members who run the News (names in orange,) were at the top under Moderators, and then appeared *again* at the bottom under News Leaders. I thought they weren't moderaters, and if they are, why aren't they under the list with all the yellow mods?

Sorry about this, I'm just a bit confused :/

The Newscasters are in charge of the LP News thread, but they are also Moderators for the Linkin Park Central forum and the LP News sub-forum. This set-up makes thier jobs much easier since they won't have to ask us to delete, move, and stuff like that.

I did in fact notice that they moderated these two forums, I just thought it looked confusing because it looks as if we have two sets of moderators with different coloured names. I just think it should be made clearer that they aren't *actual* moderators, but meh, that's just my opinion :p

Thank you for your replies.

Clogz said:
The Newscasters are in charge of the LP News thread, but they are also Moderators for the Linkin Park Central forum and the LP News sub-forum. This set-up makes thier jobs much easier since they won't have to ask us to delete, move, and stuff like that.

We don't have the ability to move stuff. I don't know if we're supose to be able to or not.

linkinpark-1 said:
Do you know if we're suppous to be able to move stuff or not?

No I don't. I assumed that if you guys were mods of the two forums you would have the same abilities as a regular mod. I'm pretty sure someone else would know the details though.

This is a convo for the conference room. Clogz please clean this up.

Q

Back