Frat Party DVD

RichieScott1

For those of you who own this DVD, I found out about a little "Easter Egg" on the DVD.

Hidden clip
-----------
Select the "Special Features" option at the main menu.
Then, select the "Main Menu" from that screen. A fake
main menu will appear with the "N" in "Linkin" facing
the correct way. Without selecting anything, press Up,
Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right. A clip featuring
the entire band in London doing funny things will begin.

Enjoy! :)

i just watched it.. that was great... "we were driving at about 5 miles per hour... then all of a sudden.... fricken kablow/kablam"(i dont remember which one it was he said) that was so funny

awesome find

i'll see if i can get my dad to get it for me on ebay,

and it really sucks cuz i dont' have an fye where i live, but i'm moving in the summer to san antonio so i should have one :thumbsup:

Hey, I think it's all been mentioned somewhere before, but for those of you who missed that post, here's a few cheats from the Frat Party DVD you might not have known. BTW, I have tried them all and they all work for me.

1) In the 'Beginings' chapter run it with the subtitles ON. When Brad is speaking and you see the words 'from the begining,' press ENTER. This will take you to a clip of the band practising in Mike's bedroom in 1999. They are perfroming 'Esaul' which later became 'A place for my head.'

2) During the OSC video, watch it through til you get to the 'Shut up when I'm talking to you' bridge. When Chester says the last 'Shut up' (he's hanging upside down) press ENTER. This takes you to the Humble Brothers Remix of OSC, also featured on Reanimation. (Also accessed through Special Features)

3) When the OSC video is playing, press the AUDIO button on your remote. It will probably be most likely set to 1. Change this to a 2. This will cause OSC to play backwards.

4) Go to the 'Special Features' section and then go back to 'Main.' Press the number 9 on your remote and then press ENTER. This gives you an extra 12 minutes of footage from London where Mike breaks the glass table. (Alternatively; Go to the 'Main' menu, then 'Special Features,' then 'Main' menu again. A "fake" menu will appear - you'll know this because the 'N' on Linkin will be facing the wrong way. This NEVER worked for me. Now, without selecting anything, press this in succession on your remote; "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right." This apparently plays the "Backstage Clean" hidden Footage. Source for this was Hahninator, 06/03/05. Thanks, man!)

5) Go to 'Disc Setup' section. Do NOTHING for a couple of minutes. A screen with numbers on it will then appear. Enter the number 1485952 on your remote and press ENTER (some DVD players will require you to press ENTER after every number, see what works for you). This takes you to live video for 'Points of Authority', filmed at the Dragon Festival like the live version of 'Crawling.'

The source for almost all of this was @ Cheats.de.
<http://dvdrc1.cheats.de/cheat_ausgabe.php?id=52072>
(Current as of 02/12/03)

Hope you all enjoy that! I know I've practically worn my copy out. Rob on the bus is my favourite part, but hell, I'm unashamedly biased. Have fun, guys!
TC,
-Rav

I had some trouble with that one too, until i just kept pressing enter through the whole shut up..chorus, and then i got it working!

I got one from a dude that met LP at Meet&Greet when Frat Party first came out. He got it from LP, but unfortunately didn't get it signed. Anyways, I have one of the originals I guess, only $18 from the guy. Nevertheless, the whole thing rocks. I can go on and on about all the sweet parts in it but it's too much X_X

All I have to say is...

You know you're stylin when you're rollin with Mr. Hahn *bangs head*

Hahninator said:
I got one from a dude that met LP at Meet&Greet when Frat Party first came out. He got it from LP, but unfortunately didn't get it signed. Anyways, I have one of the originals I guess, only $18 from the guy. Nevertheless, the whole thing rocks. I can go on and on about all the sweet parts in it but it's too much X_X

All I have to say is...

You know you're stylin when you're rollin with Mr. Hahn *bangs head*

hahaha....

"cookie time"

Back