Gigs and Concerts

angelwithburntwings

what gigs are you going to anytime soon, or any you've been to that were really amazing?

i'm seeing my chemical romance in feb, bullet for my valentine on valentines day with my gf :p, rammstein after that, jimmy eat world in march, SOAD in june i think.... and i got some more i'm thinking of going to

i've never been to an amazing concert bc the good bands came before i took interest in them.
there are no upcoming concerts so i'll just leave this thread and stop talking about my misery. goodbye

Well, I was supposed to go see The Gathering and Toy Dolls in november and december last year... And The Rasmus too. But because of school I ended up not going :( The best concerts I've been to were Linkin Park (of course!), Adema, Guano Apes, Lamb and K's Choice. Ah, almost forgot, I also missed Rammstein in November... *damn classes* I go to a lot of shows of portuguese bands, of hip hop and such, so I won't talk about that because you don't know them :D I really don't know what's upcoming that I should be aware of, so I can't say what concerts I'm planning to go to. I have to stop missing so many damn concerts. I love going and it really annoys me when I miss these major shows because of stupid classes, or because I don't have money for the tickets...

in the spring there is this concert that our radio station holds its called the wennie roast...yes funny name last year there was stained and some other bands that where there i forgot who they where..i didnt go last year though maybe linkin park will be there this year!! OMG wat if they do come...

^^evil! meh i know im going to alot of summer concerts cauz my parents promised :D yay i was supposed to go to hoobastank and three days grace in winston salem but the show got cancled cauz the lead singer from hoobastank had sum sickness

XrockinfreakX said:
in the spring there is this concert that our radio station holds its called the wennie roast...yes funny name last year there was stained and some other bands that where there i forgot who they where..i didnt go last year though maybe linkin park will be there this year!! OMG wat if they do come...

KROQ? KROQ weanie roast? well I've heard of that. I went to KROQ almost acoustic christmas december 12 2004. best night of my life, you all know why lol. I'm going to taste of chaos. it has the used, my chemical romance, senses fail, under oath, saosin, killswitch engage...and more. you guys should check it out www.tasteofchaos.com im going to the long beach one in march

hm let me see... i saw Linkin Park,Evanescence,Good Charlotte,Papa Roach,Nightwish,Limp Bizkit,Him,Sum 41....soon i'll go to see Within Tepmtation...
I'm hoping to i will see Nickelback one day..........
he he that's one of the good side living in Berlin....

the weenie roast here is gonna be in the spring cauz thats when the local radio station's 10th year in the radio buisness is so i guess its KROQ doesnt have to do anything with it....
i saw evanescence, seether, three days grace, and breaking benjamin and linkin park and korn

The first concert i've ever been to was the TRL concert in 2001 with Destiny's Child. i'd say it was ok. the only thing i liked about the concert is when i saw Nelly and St. Lunatics. I went to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert in 2003 with Snoop Dogg. I thought that was a better concert (considering it was also raining) than the 1st one i went. but the best and latest concert was when I went to the Projekt Revolution Tour. of course, the best parts was when i saw Snoop Dogg (again), then Korn, and Linkin Park. Less Than Jake and The Used were ok. this year i hope to see Green Day.

shahfire said:
ive never even been to a concert b4...*cries*
Don´t cry*hugs shahfire*I haven´t been to a concert either,I´m expecting LP can come some day in here.
Last year I wanted to go 2 a concert where a group called Sin Banderas(spanish pop) was playing,and my mum didn´t let me go cuz she didn´t like tha place where they were performing :( :mad:

Fading Beauty said:
hm let me see... i saw Linkin Park,Evanescence,Good Charlotte,Papa Roach,Nightwish,Limp Bizkit,Him,Sum 41....soon i'll go to see Within Tepmtation...
I'm hoping to i will see Nickelback one day..........
he he that's one of the good side living in Berlin....
U are so lucku Fading Beauty^^.

Back