Give me quotes or give me death!

wez

All animals are equal. Some animals are just more equal than others. ~ George Orwell, eddo, and phreakwars. Hahahahahaha :rolleyes:

Lets hear em folks :)

He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

Get mad, then get over it. ~Colin Powell

Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die. ~Malachy McCourt

Anger blows out the lamp of the mind. ~Robert G. Ingersoll

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha

Resentment is an extremely bitter diet, and eventually poisonous. I have no desire to make my own toxins. ~Neil Kinnock

Consider how much more you often suffer from your anger and grief, than from those very things for which you are angry and grieved. ~Marcus Antonius

Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools. ~Albert Einstein​

wez said:
All animals are equal. Some animals are just more equal than others. ~ George Orwell, eddo, and phreakwars. Hahahahahaha :rolleyes:

All animals are equal. Some animals are just better with mashed potatoes and gravy than others. ~ unkown

"How far would Moses have gone if he had taken a poll in Egypt?" -Harry S. Truman

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln

"Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it." - Irving Berlin (1888-1989)

"If you're gonna be a rebel, go all the way." - Alice Speers

"He who will not reason is a bigot, he who cannot is a fool, and he who dares not is a slave." - William Drummond, Scottish writer (1585-1649)

"The highest purpose is to have no purpose at all." - John Cage, American composer (1912-1992)

"Any coward can fight a battle when he's sure of winning." - George Eliot, English novelist (1819-1880)

"Life is a joke that has only just begun." - W.S. Gilbert, English librettist (1836-1911)

"Advice is something we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't" - Erica Jong, How to Save Your Own Life

"Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change." - Confucius

"Genius is eternal patience." - Michelangelo, artist (1475-1564)

"There is no escape - man drags man down, or man lifts man up." - Booker T. Washington (1856-1915)

"The final lesson of history: Let's never go back there again!" - Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900)

"Integrity needs no rules." - Albert Camus, author (1913-1960)

"Rules are for children" ~ wez​

"If kids come to us [educators/teachers] from strong, healthy functioning families, it makes our job easier. If they do not come to us from strong, healthy, functioning families, it makes our job more important."

Barbara Colorose

How very, very true.......

Hypocrisy is the act of condemning or calling for the condemnation of another person when the critic is guilty of the act for which he demands that the accused be condemned. ~ Wikapedia and Jesus

Right, eddo?

"Blessed are You when men revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account ~ Jesus

"Put up again thy sword into its place: for all they that take the sword shall perish by the sword." ~ Jesus

?If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.? ~ Jesus

"To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice." ~ Jesus

"Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free" ~ Jesus

"Gotta love Jesus" ~ wez and eddo :D

"I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye, therefore, wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. But beware of men; for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues, and ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. But when they deliver you up, be not anxious how or what ye shall speak; for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaketh in you. And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child; and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake, but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. But when they persecute you in this city, flee into another; for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come." ~ My brother

The popular appeal today promises ease, comfort, riches, advancement, and ambition. But Jesus offers hardship and perhaps even death. ~ John Mac Aurther

We must tell the truth. If we are dishonest in our presentation of the gospel and of what service to Christ is, people will come to Him on false pretenses. What have we gained? That will only put more people on the broad road to destruction who are deluded into thinking they are on the road to salvation (Matt. 7:13-14). We cannot water down the reality of the gospel. ~ John Mac Aurther

Let us dedicate ourselves to what the Greeks wrote so many years ago: to tame the savageness of man and make gentle the life of this world. - Robert Kennedy

"Idealism increases in direct proportion to one?s distance from the problem." - John Galsworthy

"Words without actions are the assassins of idealism." - Herbert Hoover

"No great deed is done by falterers who ask for certainty." - Mary Ann Evans

Back