give me some idea!!!!!!

NVme4ever

its my birthday in 8 days .

i dont no how to celebrate it

please give me some ideas.]
i am 12

so keep that in mind

i hate those baby parties in which u have to play lame games like parcing the parcel

so please help

thanx

peace

Well u r very young, so I cant say "go to the disco" or "go to the bar n celebrate!" LOL but u can go bowling (lol I luv bowling), or make a party... but a GREAT party, with good music, good food *^____^* and so.... or a DIFFERENT party (pijama party and fantasy party are SOOO cool!!!!!!)~.

Ever try power ball? Its like paint ball, except you use rubber bullets. After an hour you'll be limping and covered with bruises. Its usually done inside a indoor maze. All the places I've been to let you bring your own music and mess with the lighting the way you want to.
Get 2 teams together, make the maze as drak as possible and get the loudest Linkin Park songs.

Allied said:
Ever try power ball? Its like paint ball, except you use rubber bullets. After an hour you'll be limping and covered with bruises. Its usually done inside a indoor maze. All the places I've been to let you bring your own music and mess with the lighting the way you want to.
Get 2 teams together, make the maze as drak as possible and get the loudest Linkin Park songs.

Lol that sounds like a lot of fun. The adrenaline rush and stuff from running away and shooting others:D I don't like the sound of "You'll be limping and covered with bruises" bit o_0 Call me a wimp, but eh, that's gotta hurt!

Back