GNCC @ Unidilla

bigcountrydude

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
plan on runnin the GNCC at dilla the 15-16 but my holeshot HDs have about had it. went tire shopping and its down to 4-ply maxxis razr, 6-ply cst ambush, or 6-ply gbc x-REX. all in 20-11x9.

i'm leaning towards the RAZRs cuz i can get a set shipped for $150. i also think i want the 4 ply beacuse i'm just doing this 1 gncc race for fun and after that i just do a lot of wide open trail riding and 6-ply and all the extra weight that comes with it isn't needed.

what do you guys think?

Buy a full set of GBC X-Rex's from discount tire within the next half hour and you will get $100 off your order. You can get all 4 for $190 with free shipping. But like I said, you have to buy them now.

Ha! Sorry man. Earlier in the day yesterday the GBC's were included in the $100 off offer. I had them in my cart and was tempted to buy them, but I didn't really need another set of tires. Then when this thread comes up suddenly they aren't included anymore. IDK what happened.

$142 with free shipping from motosport. ALMOST went with the kutters for the extra 20 bucks but this way it'll slide if i want it too and i'll be less worried about pushing threw the corners.

Back