Goosebumps

Friðbjörn

Wow man, I was watching the FTI video minutes ago and I got goosebumps, the video is just so beautiful and emotional to me.

And damm, the Papercut video is just too creepy, man.

Friðbjörn said:
Wow man, I was watching the FTI video minutes ago and I got goosebumps, the video is just so beautiful and emotional to me.
I agree, it is awesome! and chester looks so cute

The thing is, LP picked the perfect location, Prag, in the Czech Republic, a beautiful city. My favourite part is the part in the beginning, the riot and the police and those scenes fit perfectly to the beginning riff. I also like the bridge and on from that, when the band comes in.

Friðbjörn said:
The thing is, LP picked the perfect location, Prag, in the Czech Republic, a beautiful city. My favourite part is the part in the beginning, the riot and the police and those scenes fit perfectly to the beginning riff. I also like the bridge and on from that, when the band comes in.
Yeh, i like that fact that everybodys bumping into them and ignoring them, i can relate too that
and the kid screaming his lungs out

VinnyTheory said:
Yeh, i like that fact that everybodys bumping into them and ignoring them, i can relate too that
and the kid screaming his lungs out
What I meant was the part in the end of the video where the whole band comes in, not just Mike and Chaz.

Friðbjörn said:
What I meant was the part in the end of the video where the whole band comes in, not just Mike and Chaz.
Oh yeh for sure.
i just watched the video now. its really powerful and they (like you said) picked the correct place.

Friðbjörn said:

I love the FTI video.. it's my fav! :D also my fav song
it just gives me goosebumps everytime I see it
it is because of that song that i really become a true LP fan :D
so it's my fav :D
and my fav part is when that kid screams and everyone falls on the ground :D

Friðbjörn said:

same.......ditto

Back