Got a notice today

450felix

that some D-Bag tried to log in here as me but the dumb ass could not come up with the correct password, I have not been on here since last December, started racing a dwarf car and really have not spent any time with the quads, this clowns IP address is 188 143 232 144 not really a computer guy but I know this address means something, how do I find out who this clown is and expose him ? Steve Steve

Cant really without subpoena and LEO getting involved. Chances are they have some other info about you and tried using this forum login as a stepping stone. Change your passwords!

I put it into an online tracker and it came up with Krasnoyarsk in Russia... I'm guessing thats not you..

It's probably some Phishing scam..(not a very good one, but hey thats Eastern Europe for ya!) if they can get you to somehow divulge a password on here.. maybe they think that'll be your pw for other stuff.. guessing..

I wouldn't worry too much about it.... just keep an eye on stuff for a while..

I put it into an online tracker and it came up with Krasnoyarsk in Russia... I'm guessing thats not you..

It's probably some Phishing scam..(not a very good one, but hey thats Eastern Europe for ya!) if they can get you to somehow divulge a password on here.. maybe they think that'll be your pw for other stuff.. guessing..

I wouldn't worry too much about it.... just keep an eye on stuff for a while..

I'm a nice guy so I'll give up my password, its FCKU

haha, well it's good they didn't actually get logged in. I would definitely change some passwords though if you use the same one for several sites.....wouldn't hurt.

IP address is numbered 188.143.232.144. This IP address is registered in Russian Federation, and active in Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg City. IP Country code is RU. ISP of this address is "Petersburg Internet Network ltd.", organization is "net for dedicated Client". IP address longitude is 30.2642 and latitude is 59.894402.

Back