Grand Opening of Failscene

DaFozz

Hello, this is the grand opening of Failscene. Yup, that's pretty much all there is to it!

Holy shi-, fine then I'll tell you a bit of **** about the site. Pretty much it was founded yesterday by Jordan (the Canadian) and I. We created this forum around the general discussion category and also decided to add a gaming category too. The two of us hope you enjoy the forum and please try to help us become a bigger and stronger community (or as I would prefer to say, an erect community, hehe).

We will be recruiting one super moderator for now and they will be announced shortly. The next set of staff members will be recruited at around 100 members so get advertising. We will not be opening applications for this, but we will be looking around the forum at users behaviours and if we feel we have somebody fit for the job we will interview them and if we feel they are good enough then we will ask them if they want to become moderator. Simple, yeah?

Competitions will be announced shortly too, I'm not sure what the first competition will be but I guess it'll be a fun one. Maybe create a new logo for Failscene? Competition winners on this forum will be given the "Competition Winner" rank which never expires. Competitions will probably only be held once or twice a month.

And last of all, I've said this a few times already but.....ADVERTISE! Please help us grow into a larger community. We can't do it without your help!

Farewell,
Failscene Management

PS: Don't be silly, wrap your willy!

I'm sure this forum will go very far! The owners are very intelligent and will do the best they can to make it successful, I'm sure.

Christ, it's gotten more members in one day, than RapidBug got, ever. :p

Well done, and good luck!

And about that Super Moderator job... ;)

Back