Grey Daze - Wake Me Cd on ebay

Cyro said:
Just too damn expensive... Otherwise I'd be buying it.

Both Grey Daze albums are pretty expensive these days... That's about what I paid for my copy of 'Wake Me'.

god damn thats way too much for a cd anyways... since its an LP related cd i guess the pricing is good...

im better of buying a copy from my cousin, he's got three of them just piled up with other cds that he wants to get rid of... (consedering that he has no idea that its chester on the mic...)

shingo said:
god damn thats way too much for a cd anyways... since its an LP related cd i guess the pricing is good...

im better of buying a copy from my cousin, he's got three of them just piled up with other cds that he wants to get rid of... (consedering that he has no idea that its chester on the mic...)

If your cousin has 3 of the CDs, then you owe it to him to tell him how much they're worth.

On a side note, seems to me that it's all too convienient that you know someone who has 3 of these CDs, shortly after you posted you got an HTEP from some unamed store that just happened to close days after you purchased one... And he must've been a big fan of Grey Daze to own 3 of them. I'm a collector of LP related items and I only own one...

nkramar78 said:
Both Grey Daze albums are pretty expensive these days... That's about what I paid for my copy of 'Wake Me'.

****, I have a job and I still can't keep up with stuff that expensive, lol.

I would hate myself if the Xero tape showed up on eBay and I couldn't get it cause I was to poor... oh wait, Xero cost more, so looks like I'm screwed anyhow.

..... :(

nkramar78 said:
If your cousin has 3 of the CDs, then you owe it to him to tell him how much they're worth.

On a side note, seems to me that it's all too convienient that you know someone who has 3 of these CDs, shortly after you posted you got an HTEP from some unamed store that just happened to close days after you purchased one... And he must've been a big fan of Grey Daze to own 3 of them. I'm a collector of LP related items and I only own one...

O_O You're not suggesting he's lying are you!! *shocked*

:p

Cyro said:
****, I have a job and I still can't keep up with stuff that expensive, lol.

I would hate myself if the Xero tape showed up on eBay and I couldn't get it cause I was to poor... oh wait, Xero cost more, so looks like I'm screwed anyhow.

..... :(

I've tried for the Xero tape.

Just passed on purchasing one not long ago. *cries* :eek:

Cyro, me and you are buying a HTEP on eBay together someday. We'll get the 2 track HT promo CD, a Xero Tape if it comes up, and anything else we want that's good.

I need a few years to gather some cash. Being 14 sucks so badly lol O_O

Cyro said:

My god... that sucks ass...

How much do they go for?

If you think the Grey Daze CDs are out of your range...lol...

I'd put a minimum value of $500 on it... seen it go for much more than that.

wtf my friend just got one from ---website name here--- for $7 LOL

^________^
I would have gotten it but I'm nice. Grey Daze CD's aren't much to me.

just to answer ... nkramar78 ... my cousin is getting rid of what he can, cause he has just recently had an unplanned kid and man it suks anyways

ohh yeah by the way is anybody interested in buying a copy of Korn Greatest Hits of my cousin, its like new from what i've seen..... i don't want it cause i already have a copy...

If You Want The Original No Sun Today Record Go To amazon.com The Offer It For 13.99$...

Jeezy said:
If You Want The Original No Sun Today Record Go To amazon.com The Offer It For 13.99$...

2 notes on the Amazon.com listing:

1) More than likely not the original 1997 pressing of '...No Sun Today', but the one reissued in 2000 to capitalize on Chester Bennington's new found fame with Linkin Park.

2) Orders are almost always cancelled due to the item not actually being in stock. I've seen it happen with many online retailers listing this particular CD...

Hahninator said:
That 2 track thing is so expensive...I want one so badly....

*tip*

Rather than overspending on *coughcurrentlypressedcough* promo items, save up some cash for the next time the 2 track CD pops up. ;)

Back