Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Imortal Rivials

• *Other* (Reply to Thread with Title)

• Total voters

Greyfoxx

Evil has Returned
Hey people, i had to make a new journal, so here is my life the past few months. I have been going out with my Boyfriend for almost 8 months now and he gave me a ring with a green stone that i cannot pronounce and 6 dimonds for our 7 month! I am really sure that i love him, School sucks as always and stuff, my Family is annoying and pisses me off 24/7 and **** like that. My dad is an ass whole, but, other than that, my life is .... is..... Eh. :rolleyes:

haha that's so sweet of your boyfriend c:
happy almost-8-months.. ¦D

and uhh good luck with your "eh" life :p c: ¦D
Maybe you can tell us more about your boyfriend c;
what's he like? c:

well, lets see.... I cant just say 'perfect in my eyes' cause u guys can see threw my eyes....so, He's tall, about 6ft ish, short black semi-curly hair.... He has a mustash and a little gotee... he always says the right things to make me feel better, hes always there for me....i know what i should show u, He made a vow to me, do you guys wanna see it?

sure..
he seems cool.. I don't see guys as hot as they are until I know their personality a little..

so if I love someone I always think he is hot, but I know others won't think so

okay, this is his vow, i love this, it almost makes me cry :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Promise that I will be by your side anywhere anytime anyhow and I Will Protect you from even the fires of satan and hell itself. A Vow by my word, by my familys name, and by the will of myself.

I Love You
-Andrew "A Teddy Bear" Schmitt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
god i love that!

i know! my brothers friend was gonna steal it to say to his girlfriend.....that wasnt cool, anyways, yea, if u wanna know more about him, just ask! Oh, i forgot, our first date, he spent 80$ on dinner!

haha that's so stupid! :p
Umm.. I don't know.. anything would be nice.. I guess it's always great to talk about a boy you love huh..

yeah
ha I heard some one trying to insult me but
ha They said you have the attention span of a monkey
and the brain compacity of a 8 year old kid
but i just starred them down and said thank's
good to know how some ppl know how I'am

Back