Growing up pains

I got bullied when i was smaller, but then i got bigger, and now i am out of school. **** happens....

never got bullied. well, i did once, but i wasn't gonna take the kids crap, and i stood up to him, and then he brought his buddies, stood up to them, and, idk, no more bullys

ive been pretty close to being bullied
but i was just lucky i always hung out with the "cool people" and no one messes with the "cool people"

i hate seeing people getting bullied...i guess im lucky i can go up to bullys and go "hey..stfu go home" without getting the sh*t kicked out of me.

I was bullied when I was younger like k-7th grade, but from 8th on up, people just realized I didn't care and if they messed with me or my sister to a point, I'd beat them up.

never been bullied, because i never really hung out with the "losers" until this year, because they take me as i am, i love my friends!

You already know my story.
Took their **** for four years.
One day I snapped.
I hospitalized people.
I hit a girl.
I terrified people.
I made people fear for their lives.
No more bullies.

Blue Sky Turtles said:
NOt the physical pains but how people get bullied at skool.

I think its not fair..I get bullied a lot..

What about you?
i kinda know how you feel except it seemed to stop in 6th grade.
but when i was in elmentary everyone made fun of me becuz of my weight.
but like i said before it stopped in 6th grade. thats when i started taking a stand. yea every now and then someone says something but i confront them and i tell them they want to mess with me they get the whole package. and a lot of people now im a little dangerous and i know ways and stuff so it stops. just take a stand and let ur bully no that you arent gonna take their **** anymore. if you get into a fight it happens. at least you know you stood up for urself.

i've always been targeted. maybe not bullied, but people pick on me. i usually try to keep to myself at school. No one knows me enough to really bully me. except my friend, who recently started hitting and punching on me o_O; but he's just playing. soon I might snap though, but i'm afraid if I ever get in a fight, i wont win. and i also fear that i might spaz out and kill them.. o.o;;

Brkng_Th_Hbt said:
soon I might snap though, but i'm afraid if I ever get in a fight, i wont win. and i also fear that i might spaz out and kill them.. o.o;;

Temporary Insanity is a viable defence in a court of law for manslaughter. :thumbsup:

Basically, you go shitkicker off your rocker whompit, and if people die, not your fault. (Well, not entirely. :p )

JSYK: 1,200th post!

Back