guys are assholes

ta2dgirl28

What the **** is up with men saying they love you and then disapearing of the face of the earth when you haven't seen them forever? I am "supposed to be seeing a guy" from a couple hours away that can't seem to get away from female attention. I would assume that I am more than enough female for him, but if not, I guess go get him. I can't date a person that I am lucky to see once a freaking month. If you can tolerate it, then you are getting some more frequently than I am and I am jealous. Let me know if I am being a bitch or not. (keep in mind when he comes down here, he is driving 2 hours to plead his case)

ta2dgirl28 said:
What the **** is up with men saying they love you and then disapearing of the face of the earth when you haven't seen them forever?

Don't worry, girls are notorious for doing this as well.

ta2dgirl28 said:
I am "supposed to be seeing a guy" from a couple hours away that can't seem to get away from female attention.

How did you meet this guy? And how long did you know him? You have to be careful going out with a guy that attracts girls like a magnet, he could be full of himself.

ta2dgirl28 said:
I would assume that I am more than enough female for him, but if not, I guess go get him. I can't date a person that I am lucky to see once a freaking month.

Then why did you go out with him in the first place? Long-distance relationships are extremely difficult.

ta2dgirl28 said:
If you can tolerate it, then you are getting some more frequently than I am and I am jealous. Let me know if I am being a bitch or not. (keep in mind when he comes down here, he is driving 2 hours to plead his case)

Not really. I been in a LDR myself and I not once have sex while halfway across the world from my loved one. As far as being a bitch (I am being nice now...ick.) no you are not but calling all guys an asshole because you made the choice of going out with such a potentially faulty individual doesn't seem so rational at all. Unless you're a majority thinker such as myself. And I say potentially because I don't know enough information to judge, it could be his fault, it could be yours.

well, let me see, we have been "together" since Christmas, and any guy who would make a girl feel special 2 ****ing hours away while he is plugging half his home town I would say is an asshole. Why tell girls you love them if you don't, and you dont' need to to get a piece of ass? GUYS, CLUE ME IN!! you know, I wish girls could get away with this without being "sluts". This is bullshit.

ta2dgirl28 said:
well, let me see, we have been "together" since Christmas, and any guy who would make a girl feel special 2 ****ing hours away while he is plugging half his home town I would say is an asshole. Why tell girls you love them if you don't, and you dont' need to to get a piece of ass? GUYS, CLUE ME IN!! you know, I wish girls could get away with this without being "sluts". This is bullshit.

Well...how do you know for sure he is having sex with other girls? Did he admit it? If so, quit wasting time with him. If he isn't, then don't assume but just be aware. As far as them saying they love you, it is because they know most of know YOU WILL FALL FOR IT. It is the typical asshole approach. And you let this guy act up on you for more than half a year? Wow...talk about being on dream street.

And what do you mean you wish girls could get away with it? So you want to be just like the guy you are complaining about? (I'm just kinda taking your word for it that he's an ass.) Now THAT is bullshit. How old are you anyways?

There goes another generalized rant about how it is all of us guys fault when a large amount of them goof it up for the rest of us. I say we tar and feather all these sorry excuses for men and then dump them into a lava lake so the rest of us can live in peace without being classified as some type of sorry sub-humanoid organism.

Back