HaHa

LPark12000

This place is still just as pathetic as it was when I left it. (Nice job with the banning, btw. You should know since you "know everything" that you cannot permanently ban anyone.)

This "forum site" is still full of a bunch of immature kids who think it is cool to listen some fake ass pop rock band like Linkin Park.

The admin, ATLien is probably still a dumbass who pretends that he is smart and knows everything when in actuality, he knows absolutely nothing. He lies to make himself look good, but he bans people when this is brought up. Such a hyporcrite, that boy is. Continue lying to your users, pretending that you know everything about the music business, and running your silly little forum site. Good luck with your fame and glory. You are going to need it. lol

LPark12000 said:
This place is still just as pathetic as it was when I left it. (Nice job with the banning, btw. You should know since you "know everything" that you cannot permanently ban anyone.)

This "forum site" is still full of a bunch of immature kids who think it is cool to listen some fake ass pop rock band like Linkin Park.

The admin, ATLien is probably still a dumbass who pretends that he is smart and knows everything when in actuality, he knows absolutely nothing. He lies to make himself look good, but he bans people when this is brought up. Such a hyporcrite, that boy is. Continue lying to your users, pretending that you know everything about the music business, and running your silly little forum site. Good luck with your fame and glory. You are going to need it. lol

I have to say you are not completely wrong, lets be honest, there are some hyporcrite people, we are surrounded by them.

Anyway, just calm down, I think you should be relaxed now cuz you have said a lot of ****.

skudoh said:
he is rude and he is a ass thats enough
Yeah, if he doesn't like it, well nobody asked for him to come back, so he should have just stayed away. You may not like the music, it's ok to have different tastes, but there's no need to get in here and insult all the members, principally ATlien, who makes an hell of a good job maitaining this place. There's no respect for people anymore.

by answering you just give that person what they want. attention. the best way of dealing with this kinda ppl is simply ignoring them

Back