Hahninator

Hahninator/ChesterChaz00: Nobodys Listening Remix

Ok I told you guys you'd have it first.
You are getting it first.

Merry christmas, or whatever lol.
Enjoy folks.

LPF 4ever.
Nobodys Listening remix - download here

Thanks to one of my very good friends for giving me this so I can spread it. FM <3

Dooooope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy.****ing.****.

What happened? Queens Of The Stone Age? The rapping isnt even matching the beat of the music!

Well.. the tempo (??) that mike is rapping doesnt match to the tempo that the music has. I think its a great idea to mix Nobody's Listening to No One Knows, but this just doesnt sound right. They should've slowed down the music, or do another song with it. Maybe 99 Problems. Meh, maybe it needs a big BIG HUGE grow on me :p

Great mix. The instrumental sounds really familiar but i can't put my finger on it. Whats the beat called?

This is a ****ing sacrilege. Now I’m going to have to listen to Nobody’s Listening from Meteora about 18 billion times so I forget this disgusting mutated warping of what was a kickass track.

For starters, that chorus voice (voice is a strong word, it’s more like tuned whispering caused by pinning some guy’s nuts to the ceiling with a car jack) sounds like a COMPLETE FAG. It totally destroys the whole concept of the original Nobody’s Listening. Second, I don’t know who the BLUE **** is rapping in the chorus, but that **** does NOT belong in the chorus at all. Mike does. End of story.

If TRT sucks as much as this track, I won't ever buy a piece of Fort Minor OR Linkin Park media again.

Back