Happy Birthday HAMza !!

phreakwars

Yet another year has gone by... time for you to blow up...oops.. I mean... blow out:rolleyes: some more candles !!

هبّي بيرثدي !!

And now for the PRESENT I give all my closest friends.

WTF phreak?

I'm eating you piece of ****.

All the sudden chili dogs don't seem so good.

Anyway.

As to Hamzas birthday.

have a good dam birthday man blah blah blah your swell blah blah. Another birthday, another year you haven't fulfilled your place in martyrdom.

Seriously though, happy birthday from your long haired beautifully white skinned redneck pen pal, me J5.

When does he get his 74 virgins?

Jhony5 said:
WTF phreak?

I'm eating you piece of ****.

All the sudden chili dogs don't seem so good.

Dude, what is so bad about goatse?

Personally I get the munchies everytime I see it

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
Dude, what is so bad about goatse?

Personally I get the munchies everytime I see it
First of all, what the hell is goatse?

Second, is that picture for real. I mean to say....would someone really punish their rectum that way for pleasure?

I don't know you well enough to give you too much grief, so I'll just say a simple Happy Birthday to you. :)

WTF is goatse?

You say that like I should know. I want to know. Please teach me of the one you call "goatse".

Jhony5 said:
WTF is goatse?

You say that like I should know. I want to know. Please teach me of the one you call "goatse".

PLEASE DONT ASK TO BE TAUGHT ABOUT GOASTIE!!! :eek:

The spread asshole pic is goatsie... :( That is all...

GF Admin said:
I see you have resumed your crying again, along with your predilection for PRESENT <---click right there.

Royal Orleans :eek: Man your so big, you should go to that party with the 11 year old, she could be the crowd pleaser, and you could be the Ride. LOL

Stop derailing threads.

GF Admin said:
Sory i accidently, posted it here it was ment to be elsewere..

Jesus ****ing Christ... it's like running a kindergarten in here. You're as bad as those trolling shitheels eddo and sixes.

Stay on topic.

-
--
-
--
-

How was your birthday, Hamza? Get the AK-47 you wanted?

Back