Hello.

PinkinLark

Hello. I am Jimbo. My name is actually Jim, but me mates call me Jimbo. Hope you can call me that on here because I really like that name. I am not keen to give out more details, but I will send a picture if you like the sound of me. I am assuming you do, so feel free to contact me. I am 55, and I have a mustard beard and bald head. I am happily married with five kids, Reneeleelee, Suzzannadraskita, Nadinekala, Flufflaskia and Kim. My wife is Asian, and these are traditional names for her traditional country. Please, no rude comments on these names. As a matter of fact, I did name Kim but the others were named by Tridiada, my wife. Well I better go cook some grub, talk to you later guys. Oh I live in Perth, Australia by the way.

PinkinLark said:
Hello. I am Jimbo. My name is actually Jim, but me mates call me Jimbo. Hope you can call me that on here because I really like that name. I am not keen to give out more details, but I will send a picture if you like the sound of me. I am assuming you do, so feel free to contact me. I am 55, and I have a mustard beard and bald head. I am happily married with five kids, Reneeleelee, Suzzannadraskita, Nadinekala, Flufflaskia and Kim. My wife is Asian, and these are traditional names for her traditional country. Please, no rude comments on these names. As a matter of fact, I did name Kim but the others were named by Tridiada, my wife. Well I better go cook some grub, talk to you later guys. Oh I live in Perth, Australia by the way.

those are interesting names lol, do they have nicknames? i'm guessing it'd be.. renee, suzan, nadine, umm, not sure about flufflaskia, and then..kim, lawl

well, welcome to the boards.

Back