Hello!

RichieScott1

Hey, I've been a member for a few months now but I never introduced myself. My name is Richard "Richie". I'm in the United States Air Force. I'm currently stationed in Aviano AB, Italy. I load bomb/missles on the F-16 Fighting Falcon. I have been an LP fan since I can remember. I just started learning Photoshop CS this year. I think I've come a long way since I showed you my first project. If you can remember it wasn't that great. Well that's about all I have to say. Here is a pic of me. Proud to serve :).
ME

RichieScott1 said:
Hey, I've been a member for a few months now but I never introduced myself. My name is Richard "Richie". I'm in the United States Air Force. I'm currently stationed in Aviano AB, Italy. I load bomb/missles on the F-16 Fighting Falcon. I have been an LP fan since I can remember. I just started learning Photoshop CS this year. I think I've come a long way since I showed you my first project. If you can remember it wasn't that great. Well that's about all I have to say. Here is a pic of me. Proud to serve :).
ME

Hehe you look cool! And I have that same Grand Theft Auto poster as yours! lol :D

RichieScott1 said:
ME
u rock i love u! welcome to lpf by the way :D

Back