help me my comuputor starts on a black screen sayind in print needs update etc...Please...

M

Mary joLove

Please....please... help me!! The screen pops up black with words codes and I thought it was fixedby att tech support under what I pay on top of gosh messed up. Everytime I shut down it forces it.. I turned it on it sucks it has a originally under the daisy picture blue then 2 pics to open it up. The old daisy Email address is removed for privacy them att said the dreaded virus lost it all.dotcom.org(humore)) Now one screen open next to the other daisy is another with just Mary what gives?? I like I can ask and whats with PC=Power speed originally "FREE" now says like 270 errors please tell me how to straten this its scary /NO little fear of unknown. Thank you....thank you mush apprieciated hpoful yuo can help this ACER---GIVE ME FEEDBACK N SPEED UP!! I want to make an e-mail place to import pics/vidio I should of got hp dell??? I know I must get backup I cant loose pictures can you keep them safe and what do I do to fix it??
SEEMS LIKE I LOST A LOT WHEN IT CRASHED AND THEY(ATT TECH TRANSFEREDTO MARY & ""FIXED"" IT I PROMISE I CLOSE OUT OPEN SITES UNDER LOG IN UNDER MARY VS Email address is removed for privacy any fixables? I appriceate it Thank You, Mary jo ps couldit of been messed up under remote service att tech took over ??? I FEEL LIKE THE SHOW LOST IN SPACE WIRH THE ROBOT SAYING DANGER DANGER WILL....lol sorry baaad...humor helps my systemic lupus this stuff give heart failure H A P P Y 2012 mARY jO (I FORGET PASSWORD ALOT SO GETTING BETTER AT THAT PEACE OUT CAN I SAVE MY MUSICFROM SPOTIFY ? MAKE SURE MY PICS PHTOS SNIPSDOWNLOADSSAVEAS MUCH THEN RESOLVE.

Continue reading...

Back