Hezbollah rockets kill 10 in N. Israel

Let us pray for the 90 Israeli's killed so far. Hopefully they recognized Jesus before they croaked. No use praying for the muslims, they are roasting in hell.

Not trying to censor, but that was a really cruel, ignorant and evil statement.

In saying that you have proven that the American public is generally no better than the middle-eastern one. How would you react if a bunch of muslims came to the United States and said, kiss my boots you American dog... I hope you realize Jesus before you croak... Not that it will do you any good, holding onto your Judeo-Christian god wont keep you from rotting in a hole in the ground.

I hope your family burns in hell you sick ****.

RobertY7 said:

In saying that you have proven that the American public is generally no better than the middle-eastern one. How would you react if a bunch of muslims came to the United States and said, kiss my boots you American dog... I hope you realize Jesus before you croak... Not that it will do you any good, holding onto your Judeo-Christian god wont keep you from rotting in a hole in the ground.

Jesus loves you...everyone else knows you are a ****ing asshole and a moron.

Have a nice day.

Debate This said:
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rs...m/s/ap/20060806/ap_on_re_mi_ea/lebanon_israelAP - Hezbollah guerrillas unleashed their deadliest barrage of rockets yet into northern Israel, killing 10 people, while Israeli bombardment killed 17 people in southern Lebanon as fighting only intensified despite a draft U.N. cease-fire resolution.

Link To Original Article

Their deadliest???? and killed 10 what were the using pop bottle rockets. **** one of our special force guys can do that by lunch, and never fire a shot.

Pretty soon there be 12 guys left on each side, they'll say boy this is stupid...lets head to the U.S. and go drink beer at strip clubs together.

I'm sorry, but until you make a valid, sensible AND not some ignorant **** about how a few Israelis died, and Jesus hates Muslims.

Jesus wouldn't like me if i met him, because personally I think he's just a story that's been made up, like the bible, to quell peoples inherent fears of the unknown and try and bring meaning to things they can't understand. PUT the ****ing bible down and walk outside, don't hold your nose up at the "sinners"... get to meet some people that normally wouldn't be your cup of tea... some of the "rough types". You will get to notice that just because people do not hold God or Jesus close to their heart does not mean they rot in hell (which by the way is a christian belief) or they are gonna murder your family or rape your kids.

I'm just dumbfounded you would say something so incredibly one-sided and ignorant and not think that someone is going to snap back when you say that one certain religion (obviously not yours) is already rotting in your hell.

Go read a couple psalms, calm down, and re-evaluate what Jesus has done in the world in the past 6 years. Not a whole lot, eh? bible pounder...

If you want an example of the snottiest, most prudish, one-sided folks in the world - head down to your local catholic/christian church. Chances are if you don't agree with Jesus, you will be shunned... Do you think that because you believe in your made-up child's play stories that you are somehow better than one who does not?

EXAMPLE

Young boy: Lives in a secluded jungle in South America. Never "sins," lives a generally very healthy lifestyle (morally healthy) but he never realized Jesus and has never attended a church before he died at age 15.

Old Man: Church goer, lives not a great life, sins on a regular basis (regardless of the severity)... Get's a disease from having unprotected sex with a prostitute during an affair with his wife and dies, but before he passes he confesses all his sins and in turn "realizes" jesus.

According to the law's of god/jesus, the young boy will rot in hell while the old man will have grace in the afterlife. Since the Young boy never knew about Jesus - despite the fact he lived much more "religiously" then the old man - since he never realized christ before his death, he must rot in hell. The old man wil go on to a "good afterlife". Something a little ****ed up there? Law of Jesus maybe?

Basically, because Jesus was too incompetent to find all of the worlds people, they must suffer when they die. JESUS CANNOT/DOES NOT affect everyone on the face of the earth, no matter how badly you want him to. Whether he exists or not (not) his influence is not all-powerful and far reaching. In-fact, Jesus has an influential impact so great that only white, westerners can actually really and truly believe in him. Where is Jesus in China? or India?... where is your Jesus in the middle east?

If you want to argue religion let's get pissy in another thread just for this.

hugo said:
Let us pray for the 90 Israeli's killed so far. Hopefully they recognized Jesus before they croaked. No use praying for the muslims, they are roasting in hell.

You're one sick **** but I'm not surprised... You think the Jews are the chosen people... Why don't you just give them some head. Maybe they'll give you a good word "in heaven".

Jesus really loves us all hugo?

Thats why the world is so ****ed up. Because Jesus loves us all. ****ing ignorant dumbshit.

Hamza123 said:
You're one sick **** but I'm not surprised... You think the Jews are the chosen people... Why don't you just give them some head. Maybe they'll give you a good word "in heaven".

Jesus really loves us all hugo?

Thats why the world is so ****ed up. Because Jesus loves us all. ****ing ignorant dumbshit.

Face it, Hamza, Jesus hates you. Facts don't change just because they don't mesh with secular humanism.

RobertY7 said:

You obviously haven't read any posts from the lovely ALLAH IS GREAT, that is pretty much ALL she ever says.

You are the one babbling on about jesus you **** head. Not everyone is Jesus' Bitch... Just you and the other bible pounders.

Remove your head from your ass and realize there are people that live outside the walls of the church.

Yeah, I don't care for religion period, muslims (retarded), christians (retarded), catholics are the worst... Can you not see through religion and realize that "god" doesn't exist any more than peter ****ing pan. What tangible evidence do you have to prove he has ever influenced your life? or done something good for you?

Try removing your **** from the hole you carved in your jesus statue and try reality on for size.

RobertY7 said:
Jesus wouldn't like me if i met him, because personally I think he's just a story that's been made up, like the bible, to quell peoples inherent fears of the unknown and try and bring meaning to things they can't understand..

How do you meet a fictional character?

RobertY7 said:
You are the one babbling on about jesus you **** head. Not everyone is Jesus' Bitch... Just you and the other bible pounders.

Remove your head from your ass and realize there are people that live outside the walls of the church.

Yeah, I don't care for religion period, muslims (retarded), christians (retarded), catholics are the worst... Can you not see through religion and realize that "god" doesn't exist any more than peter ****ing pan. What tangible evidence do you have to prove he has ever influenced your life? or done something good for you?

Try removing your **** from the hole you carved in your jesus statue and try reality on for size.

Whether God exists or not doesn

RobertY7 said:

Take your own advice shitass.

Look who's talking. It's not all of the religious people that are retarded, rather it's dumbasses like you who's influenced by hatred and stupidity.

Try growing a brain and a conscience nimrod. Preferably both.

Kryptonite Man said:
[Look who's talking. It's not all of the religious people that are retarded, rather it's dumbasses like you who's influenced by hatred and stupidity.

Hahaha, cuz half the posts by theists on this site aren't claiming that members of another religion are going to spend eternity suffering in hell. Look at Hugo's first post in this thread. That's certainly not influenced by hatred and stupidity. :rolleyes:

Good, so you agree with me that jesus is a fictional character.

And K-Man, the "god" you speak of is not your judeo-christian god you hold oh so dear. he is not the supreme being.

Why does everyone hate muslims in this forum?

Hugo you are the most hatred-filled ignorant **** i have ever met.

I have a brain and conscience, I use them to understand the way the real world works. The fact that you pray to god doesnt mean you can get a job, eat food and live in peace... God isn't ****... tell the bank that god trusts you when you go to apply for a loan.

I know alot of people believe in religion. IT IS NOT YOURS THOUGH.. What religion are you K man? Probably one of the Jesus fanatics with the fish on your trunk that asks:"What would Jesus do?" I don't follow, believe, or trust religion. I am doing DAMN fine thank you.

Religion only affects my life when ****ing ignorant sweat-glands like you force it into issues. Jesus isn't going to swoop down and crush muslims, God isn't going to crack the Earth open in the Middle eastand let the ****ers fall through... When you guys stop saying that anyone whos not a christian burns in hell, then i'll stop telling you that the bible is ****ign childs play kindergarten books. My left nut tells more interesting, believable stories.

Religion is not since the beginning of time. Cro-magnon didnt pray. They buried their dead, and many confused this for a religious type thing, but the bible didnt exist then, so who were they praying to? They placed a body in the grave and gave it things because they had a sense of self and didnt grasp the concept of eternity (death, in a whole in the ground and not in a shiny palace).

Instead of hurling your muddy insults pick up some reading material and examine this **** from both sides. You ****ing religious extremist

RobertY7 said:
Good, so you agree with me that jesus is a fictional character.
Why do you care if someone else believes or not? Why is it "Good" that anyone would agree with you... It make no sense. I have a feeling it is because you have no sense!

RobertY7 said:
And K-Man, the "god" you speak of is not your judeo-christian god you hold oh so dear. he is not the supreme being.
Another ass-wipe that makes blanket statements with no argument... Back up your statements with some substance.

RobertY7 said:
Why does everyone hate muslims in this forum?
I don't hate anybody. Why are you so stupid?

RobertY7 said:
Hugo you are the most hatred-filled ignorant **** i have ever met.
I don't get the feeling that hugo is hate-filled (though he may be, I don't know) but he sure the hell isn't ignorant. In fact, from the garbage you've been spewing all over this forum, I'd say YOU are the ignorant one... certainly more ignorant than most.

RobertY7 said:
I have a brain and conscience, I use them to understand the way the real world works.
They don't work very well...

RobertY7 said:
The fact that you pray to god doesnt mean you can get a job, eat food and live in peace...
You really do have issues. SOme pray for material things, others pray for spiritual things... I pray for both and have both.

RobertY7 said:
God isn't ****... tell the bank that god trusts you when you go to apply for a loan.
I haven't applied for a loan in 10 years... The bank will know that God loves me when they see my squeaky clean credit!

RobertY7 said:
I know alot of people believe in religion. IT IS NOT YOURS THOUGH.. What religion are you K man? Probably one of the Jesus fanatics with the fish on your trunk that asks:"What would Jesus do?"
So what? What does this mean? Stupid guys like you that just spew words on the screen with no substance, no point, nothing... you ramble on and on and never comunicate any thought or idea... What in the hell is this?

RobertY7 said:
I don't follow, believe, or trust religion. I am doing DAMN fine thank you.
So what? More ramblings ... great be fine, do fine... I am happy for you.

RobertY7 said:
Religion only affects my life when ****ing ignorant sweat-glands like you force it into issues.
So when was the last time religion was forced on an issue? You are a whiny-ass baby, Robert. You fight way too hard against something you don't believe in. Relax.

RobertY7 said:
Jesus isn't going to swoop down and crush muslims, God isn't going to crack the Earth open in the Middle eastand let the ****ers fall through...
So what? Who said he would? You have a really ****ed-up idea of what Christians believe.

RobertY7 said:
When you guys stop saying that anyone whos not a christian burns in hell, then i'll stop telling you that the bible is ****ign childs play kindergarten books.
No body cares...

RobertY7 said:
My left nut tells more interesting, believable stories.
and you listen to them?

RobertY7 said:
Religion is not since the beginning of time. Cro-magnon didnt pray. They buried their dead, and many confused this for a religious type thing, but the bible didnt exist then, so who were they praying to?
Uh, their deity...

RobertY7 said:
They placed a body in the grave and gave it things because they had a sense of self and didnt grasp the concept of eternity (death, in a whole in the ground and not in a shiny palace).
Being so primitive yourself, you probably are an expert on this subject.

RobertY7 said:
Instead of hurling your muddy insults pick up some reading material and examine this **** from both sides. You ****ing religious extremist
If this is as inteligent as your side gets, I've seen enough.

Hahah, some pretty incompetent responses. You just basically argued that I am 'wrong' in my choice to not believe in 'god'. (rat ****ing deity piece of **** that is made up and doesnt/can't do anything) You didn't say why.. You just said I was wrong... Just because in your "majority" people are weak and need the religious crutch does not make me wrong.

Tell me the last time you prayed for something material and you recieved it... without having to work for it or put in effort to get it out?

Oh wait, you're goig to say that obviously you have to work for stuff... well then you are wishing not praying. Therefore how can you pray for material things?

What do you pray for spiritually? The torment of your priest ****ig your ass to leave you alone finally? Give me solid proof of the last time the miracle of prayer helped anything and I will quit this forum outright.

The so-called "god" that you pray to cannot exist. And if he does then you Christians have a **** load of explaining to do. Your bible is false, your god is false, your religion should have been exterminated a long time ago, along with all other religions. What other purpose does religion serve except for controlling the masses? Do you enjoy religion because you go to church and they ask you for money? do you like to give? WHY NOT TO THE ****ING CANCER SOCIETY INSTEAD OF THE PRIESTS PORSCHE FUND!!! Religion is as useful to society as drug resistance programs.

Good luck :)

Being an Atheist is okay. Being an Atheist just for the sheer "fun" of degrading anyone's religion is just ****ing stupid.

Just some words of Wisdom from the Enigma. Back to Hezbollah vs. Israel.

Sorry, I refuse to argue this point with all the blatant ignorance of the people in here...

Being christian does not give the right to totally and utterly degrade the muslim people. That is all that happens with these mid-east war talks. They all break down into a stupid ****ing anti-muslim rant by someone...claiming that muslims are the reason for everything down to their mother being a whore...

Back