Hi...

AussieLP

Hi!

I'm new here (incase you didn't guess!). I'm from Australia and saw LP when they came to Oz recently. They were friggin awesome live. Best night of my life, only regret was not being in the mosh (had to take my younger sis). But still one awesome night! They played my fave song NUMB :D

I've been a LP fan for as long as One Step Closer has been around! I have all their albums, but need to buy them again coz they're really scratched from how many times I've played them in my car, cd player, discman...

Well, thats my little introduction.

:)

Welcome Aussie LP.

Few things to remember:

I'm really sexy.

If your sexy we should make more sexy.

Just because you and/or I may be sexy that does not exclude us from fallowing the rules (read them, eat them, learn them worship them.

But being sexy will help when it comes to a dire situation since we, including I, have been known to be more brutal to the uglier members and more... less brutal the good looking ones.

So enjoy Linkinparkforums.com because life is to short to not enjoy it and going on the rest of your life thinking that you joined a forums that just completely blew.

Special EDit.
Ok, lol just incase your a guy... NO HOMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I own all of the awesome on LPF. And if anyone tries to tell you otherwise, I will have them killed.

Welcome to LPF, don't be dumb, please. This is the first time I've greeted a first poster, so don't be dumb and make me turn on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao that's a way to welcome a newcomer...

Or to kill them off...

Well anyways, welcome to LPF, and what the first two posters said are true, they're both sexy and awesome. Or so they think...?

Welcome fellow Aussie *waves*

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Bring on the Aussie invasion (don't make me start the national war cry ;))

And LOL @ Azem... haha
Way to make a great first impression... probably

Back