Hi

ScaryGirl

well...hi...i finally activated my account :lol: and, well...i have nothing interesting to say about me...other bands i like are green day, foo fighters, maroon 5,black eyed peas and many more and as for singers i like avril lavigne, mika, kelly clarckson, jennifer lopez, enrique iglesias, justin timberlake and many more...i like every kind of music...everything, really, but still i like Linkin Park most and i also like watching movies, my fav is Scream and as for genres i like horror and thriller and a bit action and maybe some good teen comedy...and that's about me...i'm very boring and very often i'm bored and as you can see from the written above i have nothing smart to say...so...i think the smartest thing i can do is shut up...right?

To quote a post you just look at the bottom-right corner of their post and theres a button saying 'quote' :]

Welcome to LPF! Scream is a fantastic film haha. :]

To quote a post you just look at the bottom-right corner of their post and theres a button saying 'quote' :]

Welcome to LPF! Scream is a fantastic film haha. :]

yes i haven't seen it something's wrong with the colors when i use mozilla firefox and it's not showing that.but it shows the explanation what you use the button for and i can use all the three buttons there.

welcome

and, just like you did, don't hesitate to ask questions.
like they say, it's better to be stupid once and ask the question than to stay silent and keep on being stupid, lol

Back