Hold The **** On!

I looked into that poker run after you posted this up before... Little to short of notice and it sounded like you guys were still under some snow. Looks like that's a serious poker run tho!

Are those state trails in the video or what?

That was a sick trail ride! Looked like the Isle of Man! Lol! No reason to think, some wild life animal may cross your path?

this actually isn't the snirt run from this year. it was a different poker run from last summer that has a much much smaller turnout and is the reason we get to ride like asshats in the video. you're thinking of the snirt run. this poker run probably had 200 entries while this year for snirt we had 3200.

snirt was a lot of fun this year. even with the massive amounts of snow in most spots. but there is black top and dirt roads that are plowed all winter and clear that are also opened up just for this event. the rest are all snowmobile trails and some years all the snow is gone and some years you could still ride sled if you wanted. it gets rutted and trenched bad and people think the 2 wheel drives just won't go but truth be told with some meaty 20 inch tires i could go dam near where ever i wanted. and if i get stuck its not hard to get out like a heavy 4x4. the only down side of snirt is the MASSIVE amount of people and almost impossible to pass. so it ends up just being lines and lines of atvs going 30mph or so.

the roads i'm on in the video are just roads that open when snowmobile season ends. most are open to atv, some are not.

That was a sick trail ride! Looked like the Isle of Man! Lol! No reason to think, some wild life animal may cross your path?

the ****in deer! they're every where and scare the pajamas off me! thats literally the only thing that scares me when i go riding. and idiots in trucks who crest hills in the middle of the road. idc how fast i'm going, its MY side of the road.

Yeah, the snirt is what I was talking about... Judging from the pics they had posted on their site I figured this video wasn't that.

That's pretty cool that there's wide open trail like that around you tho. We have a **** ton of sled trails over here that we ride in the summer but you can only ride sections at a time because of the open water and swamps. Winter time you could ride to Canada if you wanted.. Id be willing to bet there's a way to get over to upstate NY too, lol. Amazing how many sled trails there are.

I'm itching to get out... Probably next weekend, I'm golfing this weekend, lol.

yea to some my wide open trails get boring. but thats when i just gear to the moon and do 80 everywhere and take some nasty corners. i took a fancy to woods riding last year at dilla tho. probs gunna try the gncc again this year.

Just a few months later...haha. ****ing.Insane big country dude. Coming in a little hot @7:17, sure looks like the dirt kept ya from sliding out too much eh? That was pretty bad ass, just had to comment.

Back