How do you feel about Chester's song off of the Queen of the Damned soundtrack?

collision_course_777

I have never listened to the Queen of the Damned soundtrack so i have never heard Chester's song System, but I am burning a copy of it right now. I was just wondering whether or not you people liked it or not? Is it something that most LP fans would like since it was written by Jonathan Davis from Korn, or is it too different from LP style music? Just wondering what everyone here thinks.

i like it a lot, it's a great song, jon's and chaz's voices fit very well and they're both very talented singers/songwriters. i certainly wouldn't mind seeing an album from just them two, nobody else

I love System. I listen to it all the time. Or I did until my cd was stolen. As far as other people liking it or not it depends. Some might not like it because Chaz is not doing it with the rest of lp. Others might love it because of that. Or you might be someone like me who could care less because that song is amazing the way it is.

Yeah I agree it is a great song. When I am angry I turn on my IPOD and listen to that part "why wont you die?" It is a great song!

I think the song is amazing. I bought the CD just cuz I knew Chester sang on it and I loved the song so much. I didnt even listen to teh whole album until like a month later lol

I think it's really different from LP's usual stuff mainly because Jon Davis wrote the lyrics and played some of the background music,

All in all, I really love the song. It's very dark and mysterious. Chester's vocals in the song are incredibly creepy but the bridge just strikes you in the core. Amazing song. :)

Friðbjörn said:
i like it a lot, it's a great song, jon's and chaz's voices fit very well and they're both very talented singers/songwriters. i certainly wouldn't mind seeing an album from just them two, nobody else

that would be sooooooo cool, 2 of my favourite singer/song writers together, the "one step closer" with jonathon davis was amazing, with him singing the verse he wrote and singing under chester screaming.... that was amazing!

Back