How to create buttons in 2010 outlook to open templates

B

Belezeebub

I am a Blackberry Administrator for a huge Company over 50k Blackberries, we are switching to Outlook 2010 next month so I installed it can anyone tell me how to add back my new email templates that I depend on so much.

I have 28 Templates standard Outlook 2003 OFT files, in outlook 2003 I created buttons to launch my templates to speed up the process, when I get a new ticket I would hit my new ticket button which would open a new e-mail pre-filled out with the standard company sanctioned first contact info cut then I would paste the users name and ticket number into the e-mail and hit sent total time maybe 10 seconds.

I can’t figure out how to get this functionality back into Outlook 2010 I spent the last two hours searching the web pages with no luck and sorry I am not an XML programmer so that function is out of the question. How could Microsoft remove such a vital option without giving us some way to have that same functionality?

All I want is to add 28 buttons that will open my templates it can’t be that hard.

Continue reading...

Back