i am 12............not 22

NVme4ever

im sorry im 12 today not 22. i had put 22 cause i was bugged that everyone was treating me like a kid. and ofcours today is my birthday

exept i just turned 12 and not 22.

sorry

peace!!

BANNED!!!

Joking :p

I don't know why you'd think people are treating you like a kid, you've only got 35 posts. Just change your profile. I don't know why people put so much emphasis on age. I havn't grow in terms of maturity since I was 6.

...and happy birthday.

Yeah seriously it doesn't matter that you are twelve. One of the longest posting members on here, spike1232004(?), is twelve or thirteen. So no biggie. Its not age, its the maturity that counts. :thumbsup:

Yeah, i'm 15, and most people take me seriously, even adults that my parents work with. They come to me for help on lots of things adults should know, but don't. Like computers mainly.

My point is, just because you're young, don't think peopel will descriminate against you based solely on age.

Having said that...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! hehe

im 14.. but i will be 15 in 6months and 11 days!!! *yay* me.. lol.. happy bday... i don't think anyone here should have to lie about there age!!... u should just tell the truth..no matter what your talking about

NVme4ever said:
im sorry im 12 today not 22. i had put 22 cause i was bugged that everyone was treating me like a kid. and ofcours today is my birthday

exept i just turned 12 and not 22.

sorry

So what?

No one cares.

yay, don't worry about ur age, i used to make it but now i'm happy cuz i know i have more freedom than a person with 18 (with all that responsabilities), happy b-day and i'm 15 :thumbsup:

Back