I cannot send mail after a forced update to windows live essentials, can it be fixed?

N

NewsBot

I have done the forced update to my windows live essentials and now I cannot send e-mail. I can recieve but I cannot send. I spent weeks dodging the update by starting it and then cancelling it after it would start but it finally would not let me into
my mail if I did not run the update, I have done the update several times with no change. I have done a system restore and that worked for a bit but again it would not even let me in without the update. It does not show up in the Windows Updates, so I cannot
turn it off. I recently lost all of my past e-mails during one of the update reruns, I was going to Format my Computer to start again but after reading some other posts I have found that I am not the only one dealing with this. I have done and tried every
fix I have read and none have changed anything, that is why I am trying here. It is very frustrating, my Mail worked fine, why do I have to do an update that causes problems? Does anyone have any ideas or a fix for this? Thanks.

View the thread

Back