i feel so alone

Msixty

why am i always left out of this stuff? am i just not worth taking a swing at?

STOP TRYING TO HIT ME AND HIT ME

Hmmm. A cry for recognition. I feel for you. Truly. ;)

Think about something that really pisses you off. It might be something that pisses others off too. Use google to find some info from a trusted site, usually with an edu of gov extension in the address, and write about your angst.

It doesn't always work, but it might.

BTW, jumping into debates is not always the way to increase your cred.

Starting your own, and backing yourself to the hilt, will not just help, it will also ease your pain. HTH. ;)

builder said:
Hmmm. A cry for recognition. I feel for you. Truly. ;)

actually, i just want to know what about me pisses people off (the power behind that kind of knowledge is amazing)

Msixty said:
actually, i just want to know what about me pisses people off (the power behind that kind of knowledge is amazing)

You need to lay some baits, after doing that google search. Knowing that you have info to back yourself allows you to bait people, then come in for the kill later. It sounds like a **** of a way to make friends, but hate is a stronger emotion than any other. We aren't here to make buds. We are here to vent our spleens.

Big difference, young fella. :cool:

builder said:
You need to lay some baits, after doing that google search. Knowing that you have info to back yourself allows you to bait people, then come in for the kill later. It sounds like a **** of a way to make friends, but hate is a stronger emotion than any other. We aren't here to make buds. We are here to vent our spleens.

all i have to say is.....

you need to learn to practice what you preach

builder said:
young fella. :cool:

constantly informing me of my age is fairly immature, you seem to be proving that age means nothing in terms of 'growing up'

just thought I'd say whats on my mind

Msixty said:
all i have to say is.....

you need to learn to practice what you preach

I just did. ;)

Msixty said:
constantly informing me of my age is fairly immature, you seem to be proving that age means nothing in terms of 'growing up'

See how easy it is? I laid a bait, and you took it. Simple. But you're right, about the young fella crap. I'm 43, and I still get it off wrinkly off ****s. Your correct reply would have been along the lines of "get a life you wrinkly old ****."
Msixty said:
just thought I'd say whats on my mind

It's good to say what's on your mind. But sometimes it leaves you wide open. :D

builder said:
I just did. ;)
how? i see absolutely no way this went anywhere than i planed for it to go (you need to get that delusional and schizophrenic mind of yours treated)

builder said:
"get a life you wrinkly old ****."

i would have degraded myself to such insults, but by the rules of F.A.P.S. i would be an instant candidate for the idiot box, and i do believe you are now in just such a position :D
hey RO/phreak what do you think?

builder said:
It's good to say what's on your mind. But sometimes it leaves you wide open. :D

oh, i was not aware that i could make myself any more 'wide open' than i tried to when i started this thread

Msixty said:
how? i see absolutely no way this went anywhere than i planed for it to go (you need to get that delusional and schizophrenic mind of yours treated)

i would have degraded myself to such insults, but by the rules of F.A.P.S. i would be an instant candidate for the idiot box, and i do believe you are now in just such a position :D
hey RO/phreak what do you think?

oh, i was not aware that i could make myself any more 'wide open' than i tried to when i started this thread

Like most mammals, humans learn mostly through experience. Denial leads to making the same mistakes over and over.

See you on the rounds, Msixty. Where's your mate Hughby, BTW?

IF ANYBODY IS CAUGHT TRYING TO FLAME ANOTHER MEMBER, USING THE MOST COMMON CURSE WORDS, THEY WILL BE TOSSED INTO THE IDIOT BOX !!(Cept of course us MODS and PREMIUMS ) (It's good to be the MOD)

The OFFICIAL PROHIBITED WORDS, IN THE PISS POT FORUM WILL BE :

ASS

Or better known as F.A.P.S.

A F.A.P.S. violation when flaming a fellow poster, is grounds for IMMEDIATE IDIOT BOX while posting in the piss pot forum.

get a life you wrinkly old ****

i know builder wont be idiot bxed for that, but he says mammals learn from experience, so unless I'm right about him, he will avoid such words in the future

Msixty said:
i know builder wont be idiot bxed for that, but he says mammals learn from experience, so unless I'm right about him, he will avoid such words in the future

**** that. I'm not about to stop using any and all educationally explicit nouns, verbs, or adjectives to enhance my posts. :D

Back