i have a 2007 desktop comp. w/ windows vista home basic. can i upgrade to vista home premium ? too m

N

NewsBot

is that upgrade to vista home premium still available ? is it worth it ? how much would it cost ?or should i go to windows 7 and just deal with the incompatible programs ?or just forget it and leave it as it is till i can afford a new one ? i just did a full factory restore, which helped. but when i re-installed the operating system, it would not let me put it in the same primary spot on C drive ?i had to put it in a secondary partition and it saved a lot of old stuff and labeled it "windows old" ?i don't understand why it did that. is there something in the old system files that i need ?cause the whole purpose of the restore was to get rid of all that. now i basically have 2 copies taking up room.because it saved so much of the old system files, there wasn't enough room in the primary spot.do you think i can manually delete the "windows old" copy from C drive without doing any harm to computer ?i did go in and remove all the pics and docs & downloads that it saved, that i didn't want, with no negative aftereffects.but it's still got a lot of system/program files i'm afraid to remove.i shouldn't need them...right ?all i need should be there from the re-installed operating system i just did ???HELP ?Marc Zanyk

View this thread

Back