I must have Defcon Xero

Cyro

Yeah, maybe Agent's dead and all, but I still like the music. I recently went to listen to it and realized that Defcon Xero is gone, I was all like "wtf" cause I wanted a little Dedicated vs. High Voltage, or some of the Mario Papercut ****, that was the mad notes!!

If anyone has it, I would be eternally grateful if someone could get it to me somehow. Considering the sheer size of it though and its 320 goodness if you know what I'm saying, I understand thats its a task. But hey, where would I be if I didn't try??

ditto ^ i've got both Defcon Xero discs and the three Xero Focus albums, plus the EP-style album added on to the third Xero Focus album.

Its an amazing Linkin Park remix album by (IMO) the best remixer before he died... his name was Agent.

Anybody still interested in helping a poor guy?

=/ how could someone that has been here for the longest forget about the fellow LPF'rs? indeed its dissapointing =(

if i can find a good hosting site, i'll upload all the agent/djbf stuff i have.

edit:: sorry, all the hosting sites are taking too long to upload it (upwards of an hour) and i don't have that long to do all of them. sorry

just leave your comp on while you sleep, thats what i do. and i send hahn a message.... he never responded and he's been on the site since then... weird..

ahh I didn't forget.
I think Im out of space on my host? I uploaded colorado springs 04 video and then it disconnected me, when defcon xero was left. ill try again tonight.

Back