I need advice

Hybrid Soldier

So theres this girl I like alot. Honestly I think about her constantly. However she has a boyfriend. I mean, I've liked her for longer than they've even known eachother. But its like, I've never had the balls to do anything about it. So today we were gonna hang out and she said she could chill around 4. So another friend of mine called her today and asked if she could chill and she said she was gonna be with Joey, not actually saying her boyfriend, but actually mentioning him. Now I had already made plans with her a couple days ago cuz I just got back from Vegas. And then today i text her asking if she can chill right then and she said no and a bit later she texted me saying come over and when me an d some friends got near her house she texted saying "Just to let you know my special friend is here.. K!".

Now that's what leaves me thinking. I've always somewhat thought there was something between us, but never wanted to ruin the relationship we have because I love being friends with her. But now I realize that I need to tell her because theres a good chance we may not still be good friends next year. I really read into that and the fact that she has never directly told me she's going out with him, but I've just known, and like this is the first time shes mentioned him to em and she doesnt say boyfriend she says special friend. and she actually reffered to him as he boyfriend to another friend of mine. I just think she kinda doesnt wanna tell me because she me have feelings for me.

Theres so much more to the situation that I need to mention but I feel this is basis enough for some advice.

Please guys I really want help with this.

Okay I just went threw a similar situation (what my journal was about almost all last month)...if you don't mind I have some advice you might, or might not want to hear. But I have to tell it threw a story.

I met this girl Jessica in 8th grade we became good friends. I went into a drug addiction and started ignoring her and a bunch of other friends. Well this year (4 years later) we started talking and we developed feelings for each other, but at the same time we became best friends. I never wanted to hurt her, and knew she had a boyfriend. Therefore, I never said anything. Until one night...we had a "deep" conversation, and we both told each other we had very strong feelings for each other. Her boyfriend found out on Valentines Day. He told her to go to her car she picks me if she went to his car she picked him. She didn't know what to do and went to him, and called me crying that night. A few days later we went started going out. She told me she really liked me a lot, and wish we would gotten together earlier. We had a short relationship (3 months) but it was very serious. But she told me one day that she couldn't forget her ex. They had been together for 3 years. She stayed she was torn between us and we needed to go back to friends. For a month we were close than ever (minus bf/gf stuff 97% of time) without going out. She texted me one day saying she was gonna give the other guy another chance. Then my relationship with her went to Hell. I almost killed myself the night she said it was better if we stopped talking for a while. Technically we only talk around midnight (right now, she is actually texting me as I type), but we both agree our relationship has gotten a lot worse, although we consider each other best friends we went from hanging out daily to haven't seen her in a week and a half (right now actually). I know she still has feelings for me to that is what sucks. The one thing that kills it all: SHE SAYS IF I WOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING EARLY AND WE WOULD HAVE KEPT TALKING AFTER 8TH GRADE SHE WOULD HAVE NEVER MET HIM AND GOT FEELINGS AND WE WOULD BE TOGETHER. BUT SHE CANT FORGET TIME WITH HIM!!!

Learn from my mistake. I won't lie deep down I think I may love her, I want her back. I just want her happy so I will never mention us going out or even dating again.

My advice: MAKE YOUR MOVE NOW! LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE!

There is more to my situation as well if you want to talk PM me and we can get in touch with MSN or something. I know its complicated. My sitiuatoin may seem different, but I bet we have more similarities if I go into detail.

It is alot the same and I really know I need to tell her, whether or not it ends up good for me either way she knows the truth. Its just I dont wanna ruin **** if theres no chance so I'm just kinda nervous, I mean I'm really not ready to make a move but I really believe I'm gonna regret it if I wait and her and her bf get serious.

I advise you to make the move. I lost my chance, don't lose yours. If she is a real friend and isn't interested the same you won't ruin your friendship it b.y telling her, she should understand.

Well tomorrow she wants me to go with her to learn the bus system because shes gonna lose her liscense and will need to ride the bus and my other friend was gonna come and we talked and hes gonna bail so we can have time to talk and I just think that would be the best time to tell her but then we're gonna be stuck on the bus together if it goes akward for us.

I've had horrible luck with telling girls my feelings so I just don't anymore becuase I'm terrified.

Couldn't agree with Firehawk anymore, just go for it, the worst thing she can do is say no, and even then you can still be friends, maybe shes confused and is drawn between you and her boyfriend?
The worst thing you can do is just leave it and drive yourself crazy wondering if she was interested or not.

Dude, just do it.. really.
Tell her what you feel for her before their relationship goes more serious
Don't lose your chance, otherwise you will lose her ;)

cheap china hotels

Save huge amounts of money with cheap china tours great hotel deals in China. From last minute super cheap hotel specials to great value year round rates, China Holidays provides truly great deals. Offering a range of properties from moderate to Luxury deluxe hotels with many of the great brands, from Shangri la to Sheraton, Crowne Plaza to local Chinese style accommodation. China Holidays has hotels in the major cities of China. Enjoy a huge range at great prices !We provide hotel booking services in following cities:china Beijing hotelchina Xiamen hotelchina Hong Kong hotelchina Jiuzhaigou hotel

Back