i really need help

ms.flyawaytou

well today my teacher called my cell askin me did i know were 3 of my friends were..... the reason is because 1 of my friends beat the **** out of this girl like in may and the girl who got beat up was all crien and **** and liein on my friend over some stupid ****..... but let me get back on topic so i was talkin to my teacher and she was like do u know how to get in touch wit n,e, and c? and i was like no but the thing is i do no were they are and stuff but i didnt tell my teacher instead i called them and told them that the school want to get in touch wit n and e mother and see my thing is i think i shouldnt have told them because i mite get them thrown out of our school and they will be hella mad at me.......

im sorry this probably dosent make much sense and excuse my poor grammar and spelling but am i just paranoid or what?

So what exactly could you be paranoid about? Being caught "lying"?
If that's it, don't worry about it, kids protect their friends, there's no law against that really.

They'll probably get in trouble. But there's nothing you can do about it. You can't take the blame or feel bad when your buddies get caught for doing irresponsible things.

I keep finding myself agreeing with you, Isaac XD

Yea, there's nothing you can really do. Just don't worry, you won't get in trouble or anything. They might, but you certainly won't. Relax :)

misery said:
I keep finding myself agreeing with you, Isaac XD

Yea, there's nothing you can really do. Just don't worry, you won't get in trouble or anything. They might, but you certainly won't. Relax :)

It's cuz we're so 1337.

Tragically 1337 FTW.

first. . . chillax

Its not that big of a deal. I'm sure your friends would rather know that they can trust you then knowing that you turned them over. With or without you... the teacher would have gotten ahold of them one way or another. There is no fault on your part.

Back