I want to Organized my PC. help

N

NewsBot

Hello Indroducing my self 1st, I'M a NewBlood at this kind of things, I don't know anything about how to config you PC or anything else I already tried to viewread the forums but they don't have what exactly what I'm looking for, maybe I didn't searched
enough, thats the highest possibility, I know. I want to organize my PC, this way: - 2 HardDrives: 1st is the OS Drive, 2nd is the StorageDrive (SD) - All documents on the SD (words, excel files......, save's/config's of games, transfers - movies, music, games
(WinRAR), my music, my videos/movies, my images/pics, the normal things that the "documents" or "my documents" has). - On the OS Drive have all the installations (programs- JAVA, Adobe acrobat reader, Microsoft Office, games, GoogleChrome etc) For example:
I downloaded a game online (BF P4F), and I change the Documents on to the other drive, so now the settings (controle settings etc.) changed and now the game won't save the settings that I put, plus it crashes down when I try to save the changes. - I want anything
that is gonna be transfered/downloaded to my PC, goes to the SD like this- D:juniordownloads - All my music that I hear go - D:juniorMusic or My Music - My games that are installed on the C: drive (OS drive), I want their saved/config's files to be
at D:juniordocuments (some games save their files on "My Games" so it would be like this- D:juniordocumentsMy Games) but the saved files maybe gonna be a problem (I don't know for sure about this!!!!), because the games are programed to saved on that
specific drive on that specific folder, so it can't find and it won't save or it will create a folder that I don't know where! on de OSD! I don't want to have lots os folders named Documents/My documents, its some sort of library of "documents" there is tons
of that folders that aren't be used its only for me, I think. Anouther thing that already accured to me, I was trying to change a location of a folder, and then I wanted to move it again, there was no more the location option (tab), I already tried on
some other folders and I saw that some folders don't have that tab too, so some have, others don't. Some only have it once when you change them then they stop having it. ok therefore I'm here to get my PC organized all again, without srewing it up again. PLS
HELP I want this way OS and the SD, so when the PC starts working like , I format the PC only on the OS drive, because I know what is in the SD, and in OS windows (or other programs) starts to create files/folders, and filling with , so I say its time
to format, so I always have my things, on the side safely. Best regards! JR

View the thread

Back