IE9 delays numerous programs including itself!

G

golowewnow

When IE9 first came out of beta it worked perfectly on my Vista OS. The latest security updates have done something to it to cause it to delay up to a couple of minutes before opening a webpage. It has caused Windows Mail to delay opening the inbox for up to a couple minutes. It has caused various program such as Photo Impact, Media One, on and on to delay before opening images.
After the delay in opening a web page it seems to work fine. UNTIL YOU OPEN A NEW TAB. Then it delays opening THAT page for a couple minutes. Then it works fine. If you go to say eBay and click an image to enlarge it a new window opens up and THAT delays for several minutes before the image appears.
This all started after the latest security and compatibility updates to IE9.
Don't list all the things to do like repair, uninstall/reinstall, mess with the .net frameworks and every other solutions given by "techs". THEY DO NOT WORK! Tried them all in order many times! The only thing that cures it is to revert back to IE8. Problem solved IMMEDIATELY.
I have upgraded the browser 3 different times over the past few months and EVERY time it causes these problems. People who are using open office are complaining about it. MANY people are having problems with it and reverting back to IE8. Whatever has been done in the past few months to IE9 has broken it for MANY of us. I have seen this happen before back in the IE6 days. Of course....no admission to fault on Microsofts end. Later...as if out of the blue....an update appears and boom it is fixed.
Microsoft.....YOU KNOW THERE IS A PROBLEM........FIX IT!
I know I will not install IE9 again until it is addressed and fixed. Probably wait till IE10 comes out. I have used Internet Explorer since it was conceived and I know when there is a problem caused on the programmers end. THIS is such a problem. NO FIX....NO USE.
nuff said.

Continue reading...

Back