If it wasn't Jay-Z...

I think Linkin Parks style of music will only collab well with rap artists, I dunno its just rap is easier applied to Linkin Park compared to mixing it with other Nu Metal, Metal or rock bands.

I think a rap artist would be best choice, Jay Z was a decent choice.

Stenners said:
I think Linkin Parks style of music will only collab well with rap artists, I dunno its just rap is easier applied to Linkin Park compared to mixing it with other Nu Metal, Metal or rock bands.

I think a rap artist would be best choice, Jay Z was a decent choice.

i agree, they do have a rap kinda thing about them... but i'd love to see them collab with a woman, amy lee would be amazing!
personally i'd love to see corey taylor (slipknot, stone sour) do something with chester... they're my 2 favourite artists and my idols... probably wouldn't happen, but we can dream...

Treeves said:
N.A.S. Nas....He talks kinda about the same thing as LP

That would actually be good...

Not evanesence...I like evanesence and all...but i dont think it would be a good mashup..

Yea it was MTV. They wanted to do something b4 Jay-Z retirement and Jay-Z picked LP.

I think Evanescence would be a good mash up. Amy and Chester's voices would sound so good together.

But if it had to be a rap artist it would have to Eminem or Jay-Z. I liked Collision Course a lot. But it wasnt just fun and games for the band, I bet it would have been much better.

read more

you said smth like u would love amy lee to work with chester
man come on,chester dislikes that girl....didn't u read anything about lp,and chester?????
in an interview with chester and jonathan davis-korn,chaz reveals the fact that when evanescence got their first video they wanted a rapper in the video,so amy asked for mike shinoda,but mike was too busy and i think didn't want to work with her so he refussed her offer.......then some weeks later the video bring me to life appears on tv and with a guy that sounded like mike......that made chaz mad.......so i think he would never work with amy lee-and besides they don't match at all
DANY-ROMANIA

Well I was just saying that they would sound cool together. I knew all about that crap and plus it wasnt some dude who sounded like Mike. It was someone in the band themself who said "Wake me Up" so before you say any more ****, get the facts right. Dont be saying I dont know any **** cuz I bet I know more than you and plus I have been here longer than you have so I bet I know about 10 times more stuff from this site than you...

Ok Im done :D

SNiPeRViRuS said:
Wait a second. I didnt know Jay chose Linkin Park. He never seemed to appreciate them.

they teamed up with him

and totaly ****ed up numb papercut in the end poa and one step closer

and one more song

Back