If you had the chance to be a LP-hired video director....

woodyloveslinkin

aka Gloomy Mushroom
What (unreleased) song would you do?

I would do With You.

I would have Mike waking up from a dream, and he's having a bad day at the office and when it comes to the chorus I would have Mike paranoid about seeing LP play on the roof top of one of the buildings outside of Mike's window. Everywhere he went, he would see the reoccuring appearances of the other band members. Chester would appear as a man in a business suit passing Mike by on the street, Rob would appear as his boss, Joe was the hobo that hung outside downstairs etc etc. And all Mike is hoping for is for the day to end so he can go back and relax. Then he falls into some kind of ditch in the cement when he's going to get his food and falls into blackness. To only wake up again to realise that everything was a dream and the rest of the band members are standing all around him, but only when Mike goes to see himself in the mirror that they are present.

same old My December idea I have

Chester in a frozen forrest everything covered with snow. And everything's kinda dark and toned down. While he walks through the forrest the other band members appear as ghosts.
Then like 30 seconds before the song is over he discovers the whole band and they perform together and slowly the sun comes out at the end of the clip.

That would be so cool.

I would like to do forgotten as well Joshy ^^^

Yeah something with buildings, most probably be something along with the intro on that buildings falling down or something that coincides with the sudden and fast beat lyrics.

i'd love a video for carousel. had a dream a long time ago about it, it was kinda weird... but i don't remember it anymore... >.>

There is one idea for a video that has been lingering on my mind a while now, this is how it goes:

For Hands Held High:
Mike is walking along a long road, with the camera looking at them from the front, with Mike in front, rapping, as they walk, all things are happening on the road as the walk on (like explosions going off, people rioting, etc), when it comes to the chorus, the camera rises to show what has happened, then as it comes to the end of the song, mike is walking along a pier, and as he finishes songing, falls forward into the ocean ("As the ocean open up to swallow you", get it?)

A place for my head..... nothing specific, but its one of my favourite LP songs.
(EDIT)
Little things you give away too, that would be just about perfect

Back