Illegal Alien Gang Crime

Crispy Critter

I was watching CSPAN, the US House of Representatives yesterday, I know I need to get a life, and they were debating these brand name Central American and Mexican gang issues. One side argued if a gang member was arrested for murder or chopping of someone

I thought that any country can and will put you on trial in their way and only if not given a free trial did the home country government get involved. Well i would think that if they get deported and the country just let them go pretty much right away i would think we as a country should tell their government that if they keep doing that we will try them as they would any scum of the earth citizen who would do things like that. then deport them when they are old and hardened :)

HAHAH! i keep getting the visual of a bunch of child molesters, muderers, and general scum sitting on a ship staring at a big 500 ball that they are chained to. and once it gets thrown overboard watching them get yanked off deck like they were parasailing or something only going down. Kinda funny in a very sick twisted way.

I am actually for the death peanalty myself, someone who does horrible things like murder and the like should go. Eye for an eye right? We put animals "down" when they are sick and old and are in pain...yet its illegal to do that to a human even when they are BEGGING for it...then turn around and let someone live the rest of their life behind bars and get 3 square meals a day and live amongst their piers....The jail system is crowded here and its because more are going in than out...well lets put some under then. I would think that a more severe penalty, such as the death penalty, would certainly hinder ones actions and make them think again before doing that.

CES, you can call your boat "the love boat" :D

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Remarkably, there is no mess, no fuss, no unsightly bodies to clean up, and if you toss in some chum in the warter, the sharks and the the marine eco-system get another jumpstart of food and fertilizer. Costs are absolutely minimal and nobody had to become sadistic.

So simple...
Very nice solution.........however, you are still missing out on the money making power of human death...Gotta pay for the fuel for that boat somehow, don't we? maybe instead of sinking the would be shark food.....we float them. Miles and miles from shore, what are the chances they would ever make it back to dry land? feed em all asprins and put a nice little razor cut on their foreheads. The sharks will come, oh yes. I still like the chain idea. keep that. Charge people admission to ride along on the boat(fuel and beer money) and then maybe even wind it all up with a nice cruise to some tropical islands or something. Fun for the whole family. :cool:

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Half day out into the open sea to a really deep part, large metal item of about 500 lbs. gets dropped overboard, and low and behold, all of the prisoners amazingly go after it... Something having to do with that "chained to it" thingy. Death is absolutely assured, first time every time, and most certainly more "humane" than any other execution but not peaceful in any way; even gives the prisoners a few minutes to repent before breathing sea water!

Vortex said:
HAHAH! i keep getting the visual of a bunch of child molesters, muderers, and general scum sitting on a ship staring at a big 500 ball that they are chained to. and once it gets thrown overboard watching them get yanked off deck like they were parasailing or something only going down. Kinda funny in a very sick twisted way.

OmegaManiac said:
feed em all asprins and put a nice little razor cut on their foreheads. The sharks will come, oh yes. I still like the chain idea. keep that. Charge people admission to ride along on the boat(fuel and beer money) and then maybe even wind it all up with a nice cruise to some tropical islands or something. Fun for the whole family. :cool:
Undoubtedly you folks did understudy work with my dad as he applied a similar method on the farm to control overpopulation of cats. Where is a bleeding heart liberal when you need one to worry about this scum?

I thought it was liberal to do society right.

Animals dont know any better they work on instinct.

Humans work on instinct but have the ability to think before they act....which is why we should be more harsh on ourselves....

i think if you commit a crime in america you should be tried and do time in america
there hurting american citizens. therefore those americans should be justified
that simple

i think if you commit a crime in america you should be tried and do time in america
there hurting american citizens. therefore those americans should be justified
that simple

I don't mean to be rude, but what did you say?
If you do the crime you should do the time. I think that's what you said.
The rest wizzed over my head.

If you kill someone you should die period!

Oh Nazz My Poor Friend...

It gets WORSE!

This year alone, we will give the ungrateful, hateful, Mexican scumbags, 32 MILLION dollars in CASH, just because... This doesn't even scratch the surface to the tax breaks and import imbalances that they enjoy.

America, where the hell are you going other than down the drain?

GF Admin said:
President Fox ( Mexico in case you did not know) blamed the USA this week for the violence and killings in Mexico, stating that Mexican Citizens go to the USA learn and are living in a Violent culture, then come back to Mexico and Kill Mexicans. President Fox called for the US to address this issue so that Mexico would not become like the US.The Mexican president blames the US for violence in Mexico stating that the US culture is violent. And that Mexicans are getting all their guns from the US

OF COURSE its all our fault. If we didn't give them jobs, they couldn't afford to buy CERVESA to get drunk and beat there women with.

Another thing, is they see how well life for us is going, and get used to it, then when they return to a state of poverty, eating beans and rice every third day instead of Mole and Chalupa's every day, they crack. They then kill other mexicans.

The Mexican president says the US should welcome the Illegal Mexicans because they will do the jobs even black Americans won

Not very 'within the topic' but funny and goes well with some of CES's posts...

When my father was told about what the rules were to question these 'suspects' at Gitmo, he both laughed and cryed.... He said that we are going to fight this war and lose it the same way we did in His war, vietnam... He said that the liberals were monitoring how they questioned VC in the Fire Suppot Bases, so They used to take the captured VC up in helicopters before they got to the base.... about 5-10 of them and a translator....They would get the first guy and ask him how many VC where waiting for them... wait about 30 seconds, and if he didn't respond, they threw him out of the chopper... AMAZINGLY, the others would start to spill thier guts.... they found out all kinds of useful info that way.... then they dropped the remaining VC of at camp where the liberals made sure they gave us nothing of any use...

just a good story... makes you all warm inside to think that at least not everyone is stupid!

Back