I'm proud of her!

Baileyguns

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 33
Marc, she taken, lol
Stew... You ever seen "Joe Dirt" when that blonde come riding in on the horse and hops off it all slow?

She blew up her motor today... Bummer. Lucky for her tho, her better half works at the largest motorcycle salvage dealer in the country. I'm sure she'll have a motor by next weekend lol.

I'm with Mark, New Hampshire ain't that far.. :naughty:

:gr_wink:
Just bustin' your balls, Ed! hahaha. Chicks that ride are in a league of their own though

reminds me of when i used to ride track days. Seems there are many more girls in on the sportbike scene than the atv race scene. I'll take the one on the left bailey. you've got my number, just give it to her.

Don't think there are too many women interested in overcompensating 30 year olds with the mentality of a 12 y/o, sorry bud. ;)

that looks like a 600 and chronic get your damm mind out of the cutter, it's a sad story that you're thinking about trannys.

the 600's on the tight tracks can be just as fast, it's all about rider and handling when you get into the windy tracks. liter bikes are over rated.

never seen an sv650 with full fenders. i know they made a 650s that had partial fenders, but otherwise the sv650 is a naked bike.

she must have bought race plastics for it, those are real torquey bikes, but they don't hold a candle to the 4 banger 600 bikes.

Back