Impossible Dream

Sacrifice Within

I don't know,what i should do, im here alone,and not together with you, all this time i've pushed you to stay, and all you've done is just pushed away.
Im sittin here thinkin, about your return, but to be with you, your love i must earn, i hate that your gone, and i hate that you see, its all over, and its all because of me.
( i've pushed to long, i've pushed to stay, its all a dream, for us to be that way, i've pushed to long, for us to be, all thats nothing, but a dream to me)
For us to be, a perfect couple again, come back to me, and remember how it bagan, a life full of love, a life full of sorrow, a life where u know there's gonna be a tomorow,
But please dont make, the mistake again, where u fight with me, and everything ends, because no matter what it takes, or what i have to do, i will do anything, just to be with you
( i've pushed to long, i've pushed to stay, it's all a dream for us to be that way, i've pushed to long, for us to be, all that's nothing, but a dream to me)

Thats all i got so far.... If any of u got Aol Instant Messenger, then i can send u the demo of it, cause it wont let me upload it for some reason,

Back