in the end DEMO

FanSince1999 said:
the girl who started this threat wants opinions about the demo...i dont know what's wrong with that...Z44 confuses everything and he might have thought the girl was asking if anybody needed the demo or something
ur sumthing else.... u kan't make it EZ kan u?

FanSince1999 said:
the girl who started this threat wants opinions about the demo...i dont know what's wrong with that...Z44 confuses everything and he might have thought the girl was asking if anybody needed the demo or something
Oh, alright. If we're on to opinions then I'd say they are both good but the album version obviously has better sound quality plus it's tabbed and drummed better. The beat in the album version is way better. I also like how they cut out a short part of the bridge, they had Chaz saying the lyrics of the bridge 3 times in the demo, but then cut that down to 2 times. Other than that they are very similar and you can hardly say one is better than the other, except for Mike's part. The demo lyrics are better as rap, they have better rhyming and a rap fan would prefer them to the album lyrics. But as ITE has a special emotional meaning to me, as can be seen here:http://www.linkinparkforums.com/showthread.php?t=6313, I prefer the album lyrics for they have a better meaning, they are perfect in that sense of understanding.

explanation and thanks

wow. im sorry i didnt get back on here sooner and give some feedback (on one hand, because it irritated some people) on the other hand, not getting back here to sort things out created some very good chatter about the subject. great discussion above. now an explanation...and my opinion.

i had not heard the demo until a few moments before i started this thread...i had tears streaming down my face...the lyrics on the demo reveal a bigger picture than the album cut...i am in awe of the art and the feelings and talent and the craft...thats all...

i figured most of you here had heard the demo...i just wanted to share that i had been officially "enlightened" as well...and if anyone had NOT heard it yet, i left the link for others to share the experience....

i really do appreciate all of you responding to this thread...it was great to hear your voices

I would not say that the demo is much better, but it is very good.. I really could not say which one I like more than the other...

Someone is trying to convince me that they sound the same... no difference at all..... RIGHT.

Back