Internet Explorer 8 problem while running index.hta training video file! URGENT PLEASE.

I

Insaf Muhammed

Hello All,
I am trying to run some CBT Nuggets video training stuff for the lats one week, but which doesn't seem to work due to some IE8 settings.
When I run the 'index.hta' file from the CBT folder, the CBT nuggets media player opens up in IE8 with a warning
''To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted this webpage from running scripts or ActiveX controls that could access your computer. Click here for options''
And when I click 'allow the blocked content' from the notice bar, it pops up another warning 'Scripts are usually safe. Do you want to allow scripts to run?' , OK I keep on licking YES to this warning and reach to CBT videos index page.
Now, when I click on the menu links it again asks with 'Scripts are usually safe. Do you want to allow scripts to run?' I click YES again till it ends up with another information bar:
"An add-on for this website failed to run. Check the security settings in Internet options for potential conflicts.", here no further options to go ahead and I am stuck with black screen media page!!!!??
I tried several tweaks which I found on search..nothing helped?
Please advise, what are the needed apt modifications in IE8? Or is there any other tools to play this video?
NB: My PC Win XP pro SP3, IE8.

Continue reading...

Back