is it true??

karma_killer

HI!!I want to know if it´s true that Linkin Park will come to Argentina in their next tour.
People were saying that but i have no idea;i know that if they come,they will come in 2006 i think but the thing that i want to know if its true that they will come to argentina...i´m waiting for your answer,thanks! My email is sofia_rosa_lp@hotmail.com if you want to talk to me

karma_killer said:
HI!!I want to know if it´s true that Linkin Park will come to Argentina in their next tour.
People were saying that but i have no idea;i know that if they come,they will come in 2006 i think but the thing that i want to know if its true that they will come to argentina...i´m waiting for your answer,thanks! My email is sofia_rosa_lp@hotmail.com if you want to talk to me
1)OMG!!!I´m so happy to c more argentinean fans over here cuz there are a few argentineans fans in here(includign myself)so welcome to the boards :D,and I hope we can be friends.
2)I have been told by some1 that may be LP would come on February or March(of this year)but this haven´t been confirmed yet,also another girl told me that may be they would come on November,once again I repeat that this haven´t been confirmed yet so these are possible rumors about their latinoamerican tour.
3)My name is Verónica but u can call me Vero and btw feel free to add me or PM whenever u want :thumbsup:,oh!What´s your name btw?How old are u?I´m 18.
Cya and I hope I have helped u :thumbsup:

karma_killer said:
they didn´t come to argentina yet,so thats why i´m so interested in this rumor...well,thanks for your answer!!
If they would come to Argentina,that day is gonna be the BEST DAY OF OUR LIFES!!!!!I CAN ASSURE U THAT! :thumbsup:,and I´m goona be on the 1st seat of the row singing ans screaming like a crazy girl :p

they haven't been to a lot of countries...i see argentina ,even.....romania
but i think no one knows yet cause nothing has been set yet....so we'll just wait and see

Hahninator said:
O_O I thought we were gonna stop with the LP come here threads :O
well everyone has the right to say and post whatever they want
so pls.....let them do it ,ok??? :thumbsup:

Ok this is really starting to annoy the hell out of me!!

OK!!!! Until LP start touring again there should be no more threads about them coming to other countrys. Because no one knows what kind of tour they are doing next. Most likely a World Tour to promote their new album. So just cross your fingers I guess.

Just everyone please stop these threads. It is taking up everyone on this forums time by replying to them and saying the same thing over and over. If it continues we should all ignore it or something.

By the way... Welcome to LPF and enjoy your stay here.

If you want to chat sometime my MSN is spike91232004@hotmail.com

well you should know that this is a forum so it's normal for us to make threads of what we want
so it's norma that we wat to know when tours will start,also when a new album will come out
dany-romania

spike91232004 said:
Ok this is really starting to annoy the hell out of me!!

OK!!!! Until LP start touring again there should be no more threads about them coming to other countrys. Because no one knows what kind of tour they are doing next. Most likely a World Tour to promote their new album. So just cross your fingers I guess.

Just everyone please stop these threads. It is taking up everyone on this forums time by replying to them and saying the same thing over and over. If it continues we should all ignore it or something.

By the way... Welcome to LPF and enjoy your stay here.

If you want to chat sometime my MSN is spike91232004@hotmail.com

Yeah, Id have to agree with that...

There was a thread a while back about how annoying this is... But at least this one isnt asking LP to come to thier country... Its more of asking if the rumor is true. But like you said... nobody even knows when the next time they are toruing is, so how are they to know where they are going? :rolleyes:

Back