Issues with HP LaserJet 1100 in windows 7(64) Printer Print printing

N

NewsBot

I have an HP 1100 LaserJet and I have bougt the printer cable USB/Minicent and reconnected the PC in a Windows 7 (64) operating system, Theplug and play did not recognize the PC and try to install it the way is suggested in HP site but all I got was going
in circles throuught the pahges without succes. Finally I found a diver and it installled it but I hav an issue: In the Pinters loaded appears and HP 950 IEEE1284 Controller and the HP Laserjet 1100 I tried to remove that HP 950aand can't be done
I looked at the HP1100 printer installed and I saw all my documents in the Que...I removed most of ten except one a test page and cant be move and does not alow the printer to print properly.  I have gone to other site and gave mme the driver and I have
installed it and now the printer shoewn are the HP1100 LaseJet  and the HP1100 LaserJet (MS) . 

Again in the Default printer the HP 100 when the test page was sent is still stuck in QUe and can'tdelete it or print.

I have made the HP 1100 LaserJet (MS) the default and sent a test page and print it.
The question is which printer do I leave as defauly the HP 1100 or the (remove or leave it) or tthe HP LS 1100 (MS) ????
HAve anyone have this issue before?
ANy comments suggestion s I do appreciate them. Thanks

View the thread

Back