Jay-Z??

Reflectionist

Anyone have the Collision Course Jay Z songs?

Like... original, acapella, and instrumental?

I really want to start my CC remix album up again, so, if anyone can help me, that'd be greeeat....

[/Lumberg]

Is that what you meant by Roxy? I had no idea what you were talking about back there haha

They didn't release the original acapellas/instrumentals from Collision Course except for Numb/Encore. But i do have the instrumental to the DOYS song on that album

Yeah, i meant the Jay-Z songs that the CC songs were hellspawned from.

Dirt Off Your Shoulder
Big Pimpin'
Jigga What, Jigga Who
Encore
H.O.V.A.
99 Problems
My 1st Song
Allure

Acapellas / Instrumentals / Original Songs for any and all of these EXCEPT

DOYS Acapella, that I hvae
Encore Original I have that too

I got all the Originals except Jigga What, Jigga Who. I just got the Unplugged version of that one. I can upload the tracks if you want to.

Reflectionist said:
You mean I have to download WinRar now?
You don't have WinRar? Everyone has WinRar. It's like a staple program to have. Almost everything I download online are in WinRar files. If you don't have it, then you gotta get it! If you need a crack for it, just PM me.

Yeah, alot of the instrumentals in that rar are looped...

Meh, reflectionist you're not on AIM right now but i have the Blueprint instrumental album of jay-z as well as his black album acapella album. I also have most of his singles' instrumentals/acapellas if they've been released on vinyl.

Meh, sending you the entire albums seems kinda wrong since i bought them to make music and it's one thing to steal music but another to make music out of what you didn't even pay for. So jus pick songs that you really want to work with and i'll send them, jus don't ask for the whole album

well, Like I said up there I only need whatever there is for the collision course tracks, My first song, and Allure.

And anything from the LP songs they go to that you can get ahold of, or may already have, even if it means a simple snare sample that sounds similar to one used in LFY, ya kno? anything man

Thanks

Hey djwakka do you mind sending me the entire acapella version of the Black Album? I've been looking for it everywhere. If you could upload that for me, I will love you forever. The instrumental Blueprint album would be cool too, lol.

Dark Collision said:
Hey djwakka do you mind sending me the entire acapella version of the Black Album? I've been looking for it everywhere. If you could upload that for me, I will love you forever. The instrumental Blueprint album would be cool too, lol.
*nod* *nod* *agrees* *offers rep for em* :p

UnhingedMouse0 said:
*nod* *nod* *agrees* *offers rep for em* :p
Of course, man you'll definitely get rep for 'em. Also, I just recieved my "Styles of Beyond - 2000 Fold" album in the mail today. That completes my Styles of Beyond collection. I ripped it in max 320 quality and uploaded it on my site, so go download it! :)

Don't think you guys can bribe me with reputation points! Haha, I'll PM you guys with a link and a password. It'll be uploaded by the end of this weekend. I jus don't want this collection of material to be out to the public and open to freeloaders and other forums.

Sorry if this seems selfish but I remember releasing a sample on another forum, some dude i don't even know makes a so-called remix out of the sample and publishes it as his own.

Back