Jeff Gordon Hater's piss me off!

NASCAR JUNKIE

I hate it every ****in' time i here some punks talking **** about Jeff. Because he's a great driver. He's even right up there with the best pro stock car drivers of all time. I my self should'nt like the guy because i'm a die hard Dale Earnhardt fan. But why? The man's a stand up guy and a phenomebal Nascar racer. Mostly it's my fellow redneck folks that talk **** because Gordon ain't one of us.

me thinks Jeffy boy is nearing the end of his career. He is one of the best, and that is why people hate him (same reason so many hated on Earnhardt.)

Personally, I don't like him just because of how he jumped ship from Ford to sign with Hendricks back in '92. Of course, if Ford had him actually SIGN a contract back then, it wouldn't have been an issue.

Go Kasey Khane!

phreakwars said:
Jeff Gordon is GAY.

That would explain why they always called him "The Rainbow Warrior," and now why he has the flames on his car, leading to the new nickname...

"The Flamer."
:p

NASCAR JUNKIE said:
I hate it every ****in' time i here some punks talking **** about Jeff. Because he's a great driver. He's even right up there with the best pro stock car drivers of all time. I my self should'nt like the guy because i'm a die hard Dale Earnhardt fan. But why? The man's a stand up guy and a phenomebal Nascar racer. Mostly it's my fellow redneck folks that talk **** because Gordon ain't one of us.

If it makes you feel any better (probably not) i would hand wash his jocks and "fluff' them up daily because he is a god....on the track and in looks....

but im sure that is not comfort to you :)

NASCAR JUNKIE said:

If it makes you feel any better (probably not) i would hand wash his jocks and "fluff' them up daily because he is a god....on the track and in looks....

but im sure that is not comfort to you :)
Told ya Gordon is gay.

It's kind of like the Red Sox/Yankees thing.
Both very good teams. But, being a BoSox fan, I HATE the Yankees. It's part of being a Sox Fan. Like the Yankees hate us. Earnhardt fans hate Gordon. It's just a part of life.

NASCAR JUNKIE said:

the guys hate jeff because they are jealous that he gets more ***** and has more money than they can ever dream of having. both of my vehicles have state issued #24 license tags.

i'm going to charlotte sat. night, maybe i will get to see him win.

eddo said:
That would explain why they always called him "The Rainbow Warrior," and now why he has the flames on his car, leading to the new nickname...

"The Flamer."
:p
Jeff Gordon is not gay man!

Lethalfind said:
Your actually talking about Jeff Gordon as if Nascar Drivers matter anywhere off the race track.
Thats pathetic.

Why should we care about any celebrity off the job for that matter...

Lethal babe...do you read people...if so shut up...if not well then maybe your claim is valid

im tired of people caring about stars lives outside of their "job"

who cares...you like them, you dont like them, you want to see them naked...but who cares what their favorite ice cream is...

i dont..

groan...i just wanna sleep with the *******...but im not gonna obsess over something that isnt going to happen

crap im drunk...carry on!

Oh and SONO...dont go crushing my dreams...it hurts my fragile feelings!

Phreak / eddo, you are right, JG is a flamer (so don't worry Vortex).

(As Nascar fans) We don't hate him because he wins, we hate him because he 'enuciates.' Ok, I know you've all heard that before, but it seems true!

Vortex said:
Why should we care about any celebrity off the job for that matter...

Lethal babe...do you read people...if so shut up...if not well then maybe your claim is valid

im tired of people caring about stars lives outside of their "job"

who cares...you like them, you dont like them, you want to see them naked...but who cares what their favorite ice cream is...

i dont..

groan...i just wanna sleep with the *******...but im not gonna obsess over something that isnt going to happen

crap im drunk...carry on!

Oh and SONO...dont go crushing my dreams...it hurts my fragile feelings!

Actually I don't vortex...I hope that people in general have happy lives but the details of who is marrying who etc. are of no interest to me. I feel the real celebrities give their whole professional life to us, they deserve to be left along for their private affairs. I do however feel sorry for those that do not court the press in their off hours because they are hounded around the clock. They should be allowed to go to the grocery store and not be hounded. As for this semi hysterical involvement in Nascar racing, I just don'g get it. They are people who drive cars fast on a race track, thats it. Remember I live 30 minutes down the road from Daytona, the hysteria that takes over during race week is something bizarre to behold. Friends who are in law enforcement tell me the violence and general mayhem that goes on in Daytona during raceweek is worse then any other time of the year, worse then Black college reunion week, worse then biker week.

Lethalfind said:
Actually I don't vortex...I hope that people in general have happy lives but the details of who is marrying who etc. are of no interest to me. I feel the real celebrities give their whole professional life to us, they deserve to be left along for their private affairs. I do however feel sorry for those that do not court the press in their off hours because they are hounded around the clock. They should be allowed to go to the grocery store and not be hounded. As for this semi hysterical involvement in Nascar racing, I just don'g get it. They are people who drive cars fast on a race track, thats it. Remember I live 30 minutes down the road from Daytona, the hysteria that takes over during race week is something bizarre to behold. Friends who are in law enforcement tell me the violence and general mayhem that goes on in Daytona during raceweek is worse then any other time of the year, worse then Black college reunion week, worse then biker week.

violence during raceweek????????????????????????????????

THAT IS BULLSHIT!!!!
i have been going to races for over 25 years including daytona, darlington, martinsville, charlotte, bristol, rockingham and richmond and i have never seen any violence. the worst thing i have ever seen is some drunk getting a little out of hand and some stupid idiot trying to drive drunk. most of the people at a race are families with kids. how the **** can any stupid ignorant dumbass compare a nascar race to bike week, black or white.

Lethalfind said:
Your actually talking about Jeff Gordon as if Nascar Drivers matter anywhere off the race track.
Thats pathetic.

the big nascar drivers raise millions of dollars every year for childrens charities. i guess that doesn't count right?

do you here about nextel cup drivers killing,raping,using drugs or any other bullshit?????????????????????????????????????? i'll give you scott wimmer (dwi)
tim richmond (drugs) i'll wear out my keyboard trying to list the football, baseball and basketball players who get caught doing drugs, killing etc.

Listen, I have not been there to witness the violence, I am only taking the word of the FBI agent and Sheriffs deputy that were based there and saw it for themselves.
I am not saying anything about them contributing or not to charities, but some people talk about them like they are gods.

Lethalfind said:
Listen, I have not been there to witness the violence, I am only taking the word of the FBI agent and Sheriffs deputy that were based there and saw it for themselves.
I am not saying anything about them contributing or not to charities, but some people talk about them like they are gods.

the "how the **** and stupid dumbasses " is for the cops.

i know they have to deal with a LOT of drunks but 99.5% of the people at the race are there to have a good time.

Back