Joe's Update

Hybrid Soldier

In a recent article by Rolling Stone, Linkin Park's very own Mr. Hahn has made a very big update, on things from his side projects to his main projects.

Well, in brief this is what the article says:
Joe's most recent project was a movie called 'the seed'. Which features Will Yun Lee (Torque, Die Another Day). It centers on a homeless war verteran who is losing his sanity. The movie was written by Joe and his partner Chris Denham, who are working on 2 projects on top of 'The Seed'. The titles of those projects are 'King Rat' and 'Kung Fu High School'. Joe also plans to share 'the Seed' online, due to the minimal ammount of ways to view shorts on TV.

But also, Joe has said that these projects are not top priority, Linkin Park is. He has also said that they are in the proccess of writing their next album and are planning to relase it around summer '06.
Source
Original Source

Hybrid Soldier said:
But also, Joe has said that these projects are not top priority, Linkin Park is. He has also said that they are in the proccess of writing their next album and are planning to relase it around summer '06.
Source
Original Source
We can only hope.......

And the short movies sound interesting. Glad he hopes to share them online! :p

Cool, I'd love to see Joes movie. Regarding the release date, its pretty late but, ah well, as long as they're working on it... it should be great.

So it is official, next LP album arriving somewhere around summer 06, cant wait. And I want to see The Seed too, but IM glad Hahn has his priorities straight, and thinks LP is most important :)

I'm glad Joe said that Linkin Park is the top priority, and they're working on their next album :) . With Mike's solo album, Chester's solo album, and Joe's projects, it made me worry about their future. I can't wait for the new album :)

I heard about an earlier release, and it has a theory that makes sense. here it is from the website 411.com(i think thats the name.)

According to various sources (some of which are close to the band), Linkin Park is secretly readying their next studio album.

The album doesn’t have a title yet, but it does have a tentative release date and tracklisting. The album will supposedly come out on September 24 of this year and will feature the following tracklisting:

1. Awaking
2. Losing Faith
3. Trapped Deep Inside
4. Thoughts Will Remain
5. Getting Through It
6. Silence
7. Silhouettes
8. Out Of Breath
9. Free Your Mind
10. Carrying The Weight
11. Behind Those Lines
12. Waste Of Emotions
13. Piece Of Mind
14. Reflections

Whether or not this is a simple rumor has yet to be determined, but there is something that can be shown as “proof” that they are keeping it a secret, in that vocalist Mike Shinoda has recently been quoted in saying that they band will wait a while before making their next album, yet they’ve been recording new material on a second tour bus that goes everywhere they do. While these recordings aren’t final copies, they get songs done and ready for when they are in the actual studio, which speeds up the process quite a bit.

For fans wondering why the band would keep recording a secret, consider this. Linkin Park are by far the biggest rock band out there right now, and not announcing it to the public will help keep some of the pressure of while in the studio, something that is a huge killer of bands.

that tracklisting is a rumour, dont go spreading rumours when they are as obvious as that

dont spam this thread, reas the other thread for info on chesters album

Back