Kudos to These Banks

ImWithStupid

Banking woes: Area banks refuse to accept Hasan's payroll checks
by Paul A. Romer
Published: July 28, 2010

BELTON - Accused Fort Hood shooter Maj. Nidal Hasan is still drawing checks from the military but as of today he is without a bank to deposit them into after Bank of America put him on notice last month it will terminate his checking account.

In a letter dated June 28, the bank informed Hasan it would close his account in 30 days. The letter does not give a reason for the action. The move has caused Hasan's legal team, led by Belton attorney John Galligan, to search for another bank willing to take on a client accused of killing 13 and attempting to kill 32 others in a Nov. 5 shooting spree on Fort Hood.

So far, six local bank branches have refused to allow Hasan to open an account to have his checks direct deposited, Galligan said.

http://www.tdtnews.c...010/07/28/67665

WHAT??! What I find more appalling is that he is still getting paid!!! For what, not working and being a murderer??

WHAT??! What I find more appalling is that he is still getting paid!!! For what, not working and being a murderer??

Innocent until proven guilty.

My ass! When you are caught and witnessed to murdering all of those people, you're guilty! Why waste time and money on cases like this?

Even if it was murky and a mystery who the responsible shooter was, he should still be suspended without pay like RaE mentioned, just for the fact that he was even a suspect. In the event he is guilty. If it turned out he is innocent, which we all know he isn't, then get him some backpay, but in the meantime, no dice!

Back