.:La Vida:.

MrsBennington-Delson

I am Green.
Yo Yo Yo!

I finally managed to get a new journal going!

Ok, so maybe first of some basics:
Name: Josi
Hobbies: Travelling
Music: almost everything - currently lots of EDM

So let's see where to start?
University just started a week ago and I'm still trying to figure it all out. This is again one of those semesters where the profs want you to print billions of pages for whatever purpose haha
I'm having mostly seminars for my English studies and I'm noticing how my English is fading slightly once I stop using it which nowadays sadly isn't as often than back in the days (at like the age of 15) because I simply don't use it anymore (I used to Skype a lot with friends from abroad). But well it's still on an acceptable level so it's fine.

I got a job at my university an asisstant. I'll basically be copying, creating lists and do some research for a professor. Even though I won't get much money out of that I'm still very excited about it! Apprently it's a huge plus for the CV and you can get into some contact with university staff which might be helpful for later jobs (you never know). Plus getting such a job is pretty difficult so I'm quite proud of myself :)

Other than that I'm "working" at the student bar in my dormity. We organize parties each wednesday for the students here. So far it's working pretty good but there's no money in it for us, but hey can't always work for money right?
It's a lot of work but it's still fun, it's always good to hear that people like it and are even proud of my team doing such a great job (we haven't had the bar running properly for a few years). :)

What else is going on... so far I don't have much planned for this year, finish the semester, pass all exams, go on short holiday trip with my boyfriend and work all summer.
But I hope I'll be able to finish my studies next spring and than maybe add a Masters degree, move together with my boyfriend and start living the life (seperated from parents haha).

I guess that's it for now
:)

Enjoy those college years! Once it's over, it's over. Emotionally, it hits harder than leaving high school. Luckily, if you made friends and connections, you are typically set for life socially and career-wise. Live it up and scratch some stuff off your bucket list. Oh, and study, too.

Enjoy those college years! Once it's over, it's over. Emotionally, it hits harder than leaving high school. Luckily, if you made friends and connections, you are typically set for life socially and career-wise. Live it up and scratch some stuff off your bucket list. Oh, and study, too.
Thanks for the advice! I'm being told the same thing on almost a daily basis haha

Back